Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil Lip Gloss uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil Lip Gloss uploaded by Donna C.

BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

"Sheer, glossy shine that is truly divine" - Napoleon Get ready for scene-stealing sheen: Luminous Lip Veil catches the light like never before. This liquid lipstick is enriched with Aloe Vera to hydrate your pout and flavored with Lychee Extract for lip-smacking glamour. A brush applicator makes application easy. Lip Gloss, Angelic Psychadelic see more...

Mikaela D.
This was one of my absolute favorite glosses I've ever had. My cousin was head of developing stores in the states so she always sent me amazing products. She moved on to another brand, unfortunately, and I don't get any Napoleon Perdis anymore. But one of my favorite makeup companies and wish I could get this gloss again!!
Kasey J.
I really love this lip gloss. The bright pink is sheer but gives a great rosy color to your lips alone or over another color. The purple is another sheer color that really makes your lips pop alone or over another color. The one downside to this gloss is that it is kind of sticky but that also helps it stay on longer.
Jazmin W.
Sienna Sunset is a brownish color and looks very nice and natural. It has a shimmery and glossy look to it and has a nice smell. The applicator brush is smooth and applies easily. It lasts a decent amount of time but it does feel a little thicker than expected.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
Love this lip gloss. Its luminous looks natural and shines good. I like how its easy to apply and smells good. Lip gloss isn't to thick but just right. My color is candy pink its a natural look and I just love it. I brought four different colors.
Aida R.
Perfect color , glossy , great way to shine i haven't tried all colors yet moslty the pink.
Alexander V.
This is a good lipgloss. Buy this lipgloss to make your lips look glossy. Depending on the color you buy this could be the perfect makeup product for you.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
este gloss es muy bueno hidrata deja los labios super lindos me agrada tiene un olor agradable me encanta
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I love Napoleon Perdis products! I have three of their lip glosses. The texture goes on smooth, and while being slightly sticky I feel it's not enough to be bothersome. In fact, the colours adhere nicely to the lips for being glosses, which usually don't last long at all. The colours are wonderful as well!
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
one of my favorite product, because makes my lips look really amazing, glamy, have a very good price because is a very good product, worth the price 100%, i use it everyday and its really amazing, i can buy it a thousand times!
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave a sticky feeling after applying ?
Masha N.
Hightstown, NJ
Is the pigmentation good?