BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

Bring the focus on you with Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust - Indigo Girl. A highly pigmented loose powder in a canister that dispenses just the right amount of product each time. Dust or pat onto the eyes, cheeks or even body for brilliant shimmering highlights. The vivid results last from dust til dawn. Indigo Girl is a bright purple shade. see more...

Caitlin Y.
Really incredibly pigmented, gorgeous color too! Doesn’t last exceptionally  long but it’s  enough time for a full night out for me. Wouldn’t wear to work due to the vibrant shade but good for darker places, clubs, bars, etc. I’d buy again but it’s lasted me a really long time so haven’t needed to.
Crystal P.
A great loose shimmer! Very pigmented! But very expensive ! I got mine from my local chemist where is cost me $49.99 it’s only a tiny little thing but it worth my money