BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

"Fluttery will get you everywhere" - Napoleon Embrace your inner screen siren with the ultimate pick-me-up. This innovative formula delivers lash-loving conditioning, thanks to Allantoin, Candelilla Wax and Beeswax. Anti-irritant ingredients make it ideal for sensitive souls. A double shot of black pigment sets the stage for intense dramatic eyes. The bent wand applicator acts as a built-in lash curler and gives good contour and control over unruly lashes. Now you re ready for your close-up! Mascara, Chocolate Brown see more...

• I have short thin lashes and I have tried a billion different ma...2 Answers
  • Can anyone upload pictures with this product on so i can see how ...1 Answers
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Very good mascara I like how the brush is it gives volume on the lashes! The mascara is not to clumpy which is good!
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This is amazing it gives me full volume on my lashes that I really love and they can say on for twenty-four hours.
Amanda C.
Awsommmmme product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love how the brush is tillted so that its easyer to apply makeup
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
Awesome product, great product, it doesn't clump. It gives me length and volume. It doesn't have a weird smell and has a lot of pigmentation.
Quezia M.
Muito bom essa pontinha dele é maravilhosa muito mlhr pra passar !! Recomendo ele é bom de mais
Essence B.
I have short thin lashes and I have tried a billion different mascara and none of them worked will this mascara lengthen my lashes as promised?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Can anyone upload pictures with this product on so i can see how it performs ??, Do this work on small lashes ??