Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Nude Awakening

by Napoleon Perdis

Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Nude Awakening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Nude Awakening!
Kalina R.
NICHOLLS, ACT
Review for: Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Mauve Mix
Easy to apply. Stays on really well and is a nice matte finish. Love the shade! Very pretty and versatile.
Mihara M.
Melbourne, VIC
Review for: Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Mauve Mix
I love this lip pencil. I don't have much to compare it to as I don't use much lip liner, but I would say that it could be a little smoother to apply. Other than that, it's a great starter lip liner.
Allana B.
ORMEAU HILLS, QLD
Review for: Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Mauve Mix
My only issue is they don’t last me long enough! I feel like I’m always sharpening them, but I love them so I’m a sucker and re purchase.
Charley S.
Clontarf
Review for: Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil Mauve Mix
Goes on smoothie. Quite pigmented but you can adjust the colour outcome with how lightly you put the product on.

Looking for your answer?