BY MARCHESA

"Love is in the airbrush" - NAPOLEON Beauty in a flash? Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation makes the concept a reality. In just a few seconds, our aerosol foundation evens out skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines, and creates a flawless finish that lasts all day. The resulting look is equivalent to professional air-brush makeup. Natural fruit extracts Acai and Acerola help to revitalize your complexion, while high-tech peptides aid in diminishing wrinkles. Suitable for all skin types. Available in your shade. Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation, Look 2 see more...

Bri R.
I did not like this foundation at all. I was in the market for an air brush foundation machine, but decided to try this first. You could tell I was wearing a foundation, it went on patchy and didn't blend into the skin, but sat on top. It didn't dry down-- but stayed wet. Wouldn't buy again.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I have never gave spray foundation the chance but I've been hearing this is really good just been feeling flawless some liquid foundations make your face look thick or kind of cake he but this I've heard it has been a really nice brand of foundation
Savannah M.
Cullman, AL
I have to say this is one of my favorite foundations I've used in awhile.

It has great coverage and is long lasting. I haven't used any other brand since I've been using this because it's one of my favorites.
Roxanne G.
San Marcos , TX
I got this foundation a while back and just now started using it and I have to say it's one of my favorites now, if you're wanting coverage without the feeling of having anything on give this a try!
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
This foundation has been the talk among my friends and highly recommended i can not wait to try
Ruby D.
i do like this product but i got a darker colour than my skin tone so can't wear it :( does need blending however, once a beauty blender has been working at it, it's a beautiful finish, and really light weigh but full coverage
Pia P.
Brisbane, QLD
Very light weight with amazing coverage. Gives off a velvety soft matte appearance, definitely build-able. Once set with a powder it lasted all day, (9-10hrs). Definitely would recommend this for people with all skin types.