Napoleon Perdis China Doll Foundation uploaded by Adrienne T.

BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

"Porcelain skin like a living doll" - NAPOLEON A lightweight, longwearing luxe liquid foundation that combines the benefits of a self-setting formula and powder in one. Sets to a soft velvet finish. Enhanced with antioxidants Vitamins A, C & E to protect skin from environmental damage. Foundation, Look 2 see more...

• I have always purchased this product for my grandma, Ulta is no l...4 Answers
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. It's creamy and blends very well. It covers all my blemishes and leaves my skin looking great. It leaves my skin looking a little dewy. It is long lasting and has SPF too which I like. I would buy again!
Adrienne T.
Bothell, WA
I discovered this foundation after going on a massive manhunt for my perfect foundation. I walked into Ulta and tried on various foundations for a good 2 hours, I found that this Napoleon China Doll gave the ultimate coverage and felt the highest of quality. The little tube has lasted me 2 years (yes it's totally time for a new one!) but a little goes SUCH a long ways! Love it <3
Bernadette R.
This foundation truly makes me feel like a china doll! This blends in well with my combination skin, and makes the surface of my face more smooth feeling and looking!
Stepheny B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a really great foundation! It is long lasting day to night. I put it on everyday.
Marina C.
Chandler, AZ
That's my foundation!! I just love this brand, if I'm not in the mood to use foundation. I use only loose powder using China Doll as a concealer. It covers all my dark and acne spots.
I've been using it since 2011. A little pricey but is totally worth it.
Jamie C.
I bought this foundation when I was shopping for makeup for my wedding 2 yrs ago. I have not used anything else since! It provides great coverage without making you look like you have makeup on. It is a little pricey, but it is the only foundation I can find that has great coverage and a really light feel.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is so expensive but so worth it! If you have a wedding, special event, something coming up that you need to look flawless this is def the way to go! A little goes a long way ands it's almost like a concealer meets foundation right smack dab in the middle!
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth the money!! I have extremely oily skin but you would never guess it when I'm wearing this. It blends well snd covers easily. You really do look like s porcelain doll!
Britney B.
Brisbane
I have used this foundation before, and honestly swore by it. It was good for my dry skin at the time which worked wonders and it didn't even feel like you were wearing makeup and the coverage was impressive due to a pimple problem i was going through while using this product! and i'd recommend this to anyone with dry oily skin
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
I have always purchased this product for my grandma, Ulta is no longer carrying this line; does anyone know any other stores that will be carrying it ? Sephora does not.