BeautyFaceFace MakeupNapoleon Perdis
Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer

by Napoleon Perdis

"Not to Prime is a Crime!" - Napoleon Makeup has never had a smoother landing. Get gorgeous with this gentle, pre-makeup base. Scientifically formulated to allow your makeup to "automatically" glide over the skin, Auto Pilot helps to prime and soothe the complexion for that flawless finish and helps makeup last even longer. Chamomile, Yarrow extract and Vitamin E deliver complexion perfection and instant hydration for all skin types. Pre-Foundation Primer

Where can you purchase this? Ulta is no longer carrying it ! Sephora and Birchbox do not carry the line either.
Is this good for combination skin?
Start your review of Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
*I have the travel size, but couldn’t find that option* I received this in a beauty subscription box a couple years ago. This is the only primer I have ever used that truly makes a difference in the longevity of my foundation. This glides on to the skin and blends out just like a moisturizer does. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I do plan on purchasing a full size when I run out of some that I have now.
Tori A.
I love the Napoleon Perdis brand, and I'm so sad they are no longer carrying it at Ulta. This primer is awesome! It goes on so smoothly and leaves your skin feeling refreshed with its added vitamin E. I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts, but have not noticed anything with this product!
Kaylea A.
Clear Fork, WV
I tried a sample I had received in a Birchbox. I feel in love with this primer. My foundation always looks perfect when I use this primer. I won't ever use anything else.
Kimberly P.
St. Charles
Great primer! Feels like silicone but doesn't have the clogging affects of silicone! Makes skin super soft and primos for great canvas!
isabelle B.
this primer is a great go to. it keeps your foundation on all day. I personally have dry skin and it works great on me. it's very easy to apply and it goes on smooth. it is a little pricey but it works great!
Becky P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of the best primers! It's smooth, matte, seems to even out skin tone and texture. I love this Australian brand and I'm glad I've used it. It's on my list of must haves.
chrys V.
Columbia, SC
I got a sample of this in the mail and fell in love! It made my skin so smooth and had my foundation looking great. Also made my pores look much smaller !
Samantha P.
This primer is amazing! It is so smooth and keeps my makeup looking nice all day. I just wish it was more readily available.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
I have got to be doing something wrong because every other review absolutely loves this product. I was my face and tried this with and without using moisturizer first, but notice zero difference. My skin becomes shiny and oily in two hours at least, no matte finish, and my foundation does not go on smoothly or look flawless. It honestly looks like I have applied no primer at all.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
My friend let me borrow this primer when we were getting ready to attend a dance, and I was surprised at the results I got. It's so smooth and a little bit goes a long way. It helped my makeup stay on all night. Absolutely love it.