Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer uploaded by Amy H.

BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

"Not to Prime is a Crime!" - Napoleon Makeup has never had a smoother landing. Get gorgeous with this gentle, pre-makeup base. Scientifically formulated to allow your makeup to "automatically" glide over the skin, Auto Pilot helps to prime and soothe the complexion for that flawless finish and helps makeup last even longer. Chamomile, Yarrow extract and Vitamin E deliver complexion perfection and instant hydration for all skin types. Pre-Foundation Primer see more...

• Where can you purchase this? Ulta is no longer carrying it ! Seph...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this? Ulta is no longer carrying it ! Seph...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
Kaylea A.
Clear Fork, WV
I tried a sample I had received in a Birchbox. I feel in love with this primer. My foundation always looks perfect when I use this primer. I won't ever use anything else.
isabelle b.
this primer is a great go to. it keeps your foundation on all day. I personally have dry skin and it works great on me. it's very easy to apply and it goes on smooth. it is a little pricey but it works great!
Gretchen C.
Avon Park, FL
I received a sample of this from another co and instantly fell in love with it that before my sample was done I purchased the full size. I always moisturize and prime b4 foundation but when I primed with this one, I felt the foundation went on smoothly and stayed on without straying on to clothes. Also, I had no blotches on my face. It's PERFECTION!!
Maddie F.
Towson, MD
I have used many products from this brand before, but this primer is my favorite! It's a clear primer and it goes on very smooth. It makes your foundations apply flawlessly. I love it!
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best primer I have ever tried! You just need a little bit to cover your face, and it really grabs makeup and keeps it in place. Even on sweaty Florida days, it holds.
Karen M.
Received a sample from GlossyBox and it is by far the best primer I've ever used. Light and smooth. Foundation applies flawlessly and I don't feel like it's just going to slide off like I do with some primers. Expensive but a little goes a long way.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
This is one of the best primers! It's smooth, matte, seems to even out skin tone and texture. I love this Australian brand and I'm glad I've used it. It's on my list of must haves.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
My friend let me borrow this primer when we were getting ready to attend a dance, and I was surprised at the results I got. It's so smooth and a little bit goes a long way. It helped my makeup stay on all night. Absolutely love it.
chrys j.
I got a sample of this in the mail and fell in love! It made my skin so smooth and had my foundation looking great. Also made my pores look much smaller !
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
I have got to be doing something wrong because every other review absolutely loves this product. I was my face and tried this with and without using moisturizer first, but notice zero difference. My skin becomes shiny and oily in two hours at least, no matte finish, and my foundation does not go on smoothly or look flawless. It honestly looks like I have applied no primer at all.
lauren A.
Wallis , TX
Where can you purchase this? Ulta is no longer carrying it ! Sephora and Birchbox do not carry the line either.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this good for combination skin?
lauren A.