Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoor GrillsNapoleon
P500RSIBPK-A Prestige Liquid Propane Grill with Up to 78 500 BTUs 6 Burners 900 Sq In Cooking Area LIFT EASE Rotisserie Kit and Infrared SIZZLE ZONE Side

by Napoleon

This grill has everything The Prestige Series P500RSIB Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Grill is the total package A cart model grill by Napoleon with the capabilities of a full outdoor kitchen The P500RSIB has 4 main burners 1 infrared rear burner and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Napoleon P500RSIBPK-A Prestige Liquid Propane Grill with Up to 78 500 BTUs 6 Burners 900 Sq. In. Cooking Area LIFT EASE Rotisserie Kit and Infrared SIZZLE ZONE Side!
Masha R.
Really awesome grill. Has a searing station on the side, great for cooking different cuts of steaks. Easy to use, grills veggies and meat/fish pretty quick and tasty
Sandeann K.
S Ozone Park, NY
So I visited my cousin and saw her husband was using this and it was great! She recommend us. After a week my husband and I went to get this! And its absolutely amazing
member-398a73
I’ve had this barbecue for a really long time and it still works great. I think about 9 years in the lighter broke, but it can be lit with a regular lighter. It makes great food too and it can cook lots at the same time.
Ja'monica L.
albany, GA
This product is very excellent. Great for brithday party's. Pros are very easy to use. Cons you have to be extremely careful while using this product. It's very expensive.
renee M.
This may or may not be the grill that I actually own. But I love me grill. It's awesome. It's beautiful in all its stainless steel splendor. It is the best grill I've ever owned. It has the infrared grill, I think it's called, and you can cook the most beautiful, tasty steaks in about 3 minutes. Highly recommend!
Linda K.
Ottawa
Best bbq out there ! Heats everything perfectly and evenly. The attachments and accessories are top notch
Agata M.
Ontario
Love this grill, very convenient, food always tastes delicious. Looks great on a patio 10/10 recommend.
Daniela D.
padre hurtado
Muy bueno el producto me encanta full recomendable feliz feliz con el producto muy buen precio
Paula S.
Lleida
Puede usarse durante horas sin problema y se pueden cocinar muchísimos ingredientes al mismo tiempo porque es muy grande. Aun así, considero que es muy cara por lo que ofrece, ya que hay barbacoas por la mitad de precio con las mismas prestaciones.
Romane B.
Montreal, QC
Parfait pour les grands barbecues d’été! Sa taille permet de réaliser plusieurs cuisson. Une partie plancha amovible aurait pu être intéressante

Looking for your answer?