Napoleon Dynamite

by Jared Hess

From the rural town of Preston, Idaho, comes Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder). With a red 'fro, his moon boots, and illegal government ninja moves, he is a new kind of hero. His family consists of fragile brother Kip (Aaron Ruell), who's seeking his soulmate in online chat rooms; Uncle Rico (Jon Gries), who is stuck in his "glory" days of high school football; and Grandma (Sandy Martin), who enjoys going out to the dunes on her quad-runner. Napoleon spends his days drawing magical beasts, working on his computer hacking skills to impress the chicks, and begrudgingly feeding his Grandma's pet llama. When his friend Pedro (Efren Ramirez) decides to run for class president, it is Napoleon to the rescue to help him triumph over adversity.

Did you Vote for Pedro? Best song from this movie?
Is this movie set in the 80's ? There clothes seem dated ??
What's your favorite quote from this movie?
Start your review of Napoleon Dynamite!
How would you rate this product?
Vancleave, MS
DID NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE at all the only part woth watching was with the llama . I cleaned my house while my husband laughed threw the whole thing i just didn't like he him on the other hand he loved it
Albuquerque , NM
This movie is freaking hilarious. It really didn't have much of a point but sure got me laughing. Napoleon Is such a lovable nerd. I love his dance scene. If you need a laugh I say watch this.
This is the weirdest, most awkwardly funny movie ever made. It's one of a handful that I know every single line to, and I could watch it forty seven thousand times and it would still crack me up.
Mogadore , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I saw this in the theaters and bought it immediately after it was released. It's one of my favorite movies and I'll watch it any time it comes on tv. It's just a stupid-easy sort of funny movie.
Byron Center, MI
What a classic it has become for me and my hubby and even some friends. On top of it my husband can imitate Napoleon so good we always ask him to do it when we talk about the movie hilarious!!
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is movie is 100% ridiculous and hilarious. I quote it with my friends all the time. It's hard to really describe it because it's so random and has such a dry yet compelling humor about it.
potsdam , ny
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Possibly one of the first 'stupid' comedies...and possibly the only 'stupid comedy' i will ever actually like - doesn't seem to try to hard to be dumb or anything like 'ricky bobby' is...lots of subtle humor, fun characters, great dance scene at the end. :P
Brick, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this movie in high school. It is probably one of the most quotable movies ever! Even now, years later, I will quote it, usually to strange looks from people who haven't seen it.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of those movies you can watch over and over again. So many quotable lines and so funny! I recommend this to all my friends that have never seen it. Perfect movie night movie
Haha great, quirky little movie. I still quote it to this day and i could watch it over and over again. The way it's made is very similar to Nacho Libre. (which is one of my favorites)