Napoleon Dynamite

by Jared Hess

From the rural town of Preston, Idaho, comes Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder). With a red 'fro, his moon boots, and illegal government ninja moves, he is a new kind of hero. His family consists of fragile brother Kip (Aaron Ruell), who's seeking his soulmate in online chat rooms; Uncle Rico (Jon Gries), who is stuck in his "glory" days of high school football; and Grandma (Sandy Martin), who enjoys going out to the dunes on her quad-runner. Napoleon spends his days drawing magical beasts, working on his computer hacking skills to impress the chicks, and begrudgingly feeding his Grandma's pet llama. When his friend Pedro (Efren Ramirez) decides to run for class president, it is Napoleon to the rescue to help him triumph over adversity.

Did you Vote for Pedro? Best song from this movie?
Is this movie set in the 80's ? There clothes seem dated ??
What's your favorite quote from this movie?
Start your review of Napoleon Dynamite!
How would you rate this product?
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie was pretty awesome and also kinda weird, but hilarious. I think it was the random-ness of it that made it great.
Casselberry, FL
This movie was okay it had a few funny parts but my favorite part of all was when Napoleon Dynamite was dancing on stage.
Duarte, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Laughing laughing laughing, so funny. stupid funny, but makes you laugh! I think this movie is a must see. Just for fun!
Hutto, TX
This movie is pretty funny and worth watching if you haven't already seen it. I can't help but watch it on TV if its on.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hilarious movie I just watched recently! I'm from Idaho and all the stereotypical jokes are pretty head on. It's great!
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie makes me laugh so much the awkwardness of Napoleon dynamite just so entertaining as well as the story line.
Rockledge, FL
Gosh this movie is such a classic, it's stupid funny. If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching it at least once.
If you need a laugh this is the movie for you. It is stupid jokes but they are funny. Loved the throw back outfits!
I think this pretty much describes how high school was for most people. I'm glad napoleon found his niche in the end.
I have always loved this movie. Some may think that it is pointless, but if you have time, I definitely recommend it!