BY NAPHCON-A

The eye drops formerly prescribed by doctors now available without a prescription. Combines an antihistamine and a decongestant for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes. see more...

Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these eye drops. I put them in my eyes when they are bothering me and in about 5 minutes my eyes are relieved! They are a bit expensive but they are the best eye drops I've used! These are great for pollen season and I use them on my contacts as well. I definitely recommend to a friend!
Erin C.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
These are literally the only eye drops that work, no matter what! Whether you’re just sleep deprived, coming from a long night, have allergies, passed to the left hand side, or got an eyelash stuck in your eye, these will make your eyes white, white, and bright! In fact, I always use these when I’m prepping my face/eyes for makeup application. Looking awake and healthy always makes for a good look. They’re not the cheapest eye drops but they are totally worth it.
Heather Z.
Concord, Nh
I recently started wearing contacts! I don't have anklet goes, but a friend told me about these drops for irritation. I bought them at CVS to have on hand just incase due to me being very new to contacts. I put them in my eyes now almost every morning before I put my contacts in. They keep my eyes from being irritated at all, all day long!!!!! Love this stuff!!! It's a little pricey, but worth it!!!
Nathan C.
Naphcon A is a life saver. After consistently using it for the first few days of allergy season, my eyes itchy much less, even when outside near foliage.
Ivette F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These eye drops save my eyes during allergy season, they are refreshing and get rid of irritation fast. I always recommend this product to friends.
Catherine s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great eye drops walgreensbhave these on sale they are a bit pricey but two for one you can not beat