BY NAPA VALLEY NATURALS

Sherry barrel wine Vinegar - aged 15 Years see more...

Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
I have been using this as a go-to Sherry vinegar for years and it is great. There are more expensive, very gourmet types of Sherry vinegar out there, but in terms of what is on the shelf in the store, I have always been very pleased with this brand. The price is good, it's organic, and the flavor comes across as it should. Just a good solid product that I highly recommend.
Jaywhy T.
Really love and enjoy this brand. Although I have not bought one in ages since I have moved away from California area. When I was little my mom used to cook with these and I can still recall the way they smell. Not off putting for a vinegar love it!
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love cooking with it this is a solid brand great price and taste how it should sherry is a dry flavor not for everyone but it's lovely to cook with we have also used as a base for our vinaigrette before
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
It's pretty good. I have used this for homemade salad dressing and sauteed onions, garlic, and mushrooms, and on steaks. it's really versatile.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
My favorite sherry! Its delicious. Great for cooking. I use it when I make steamer clams! =)
It's really popular here in northern california.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
This is not a taste for everyone. I love using it as a dressing for salad or to cook with. Sherry has a drier flavor than other vinegars.
Sue V.
I love cooking with it. I use it to marinate my meat. I also use it to create my homemade salad dressing. Yum!
Zuleyma D.
The best quality vinegar I have try over the years and I got it on sale I would totally recommend this.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
This vinegar is great. I love using it in cooking and it tastes great on fries!
Kimberlea H.
What do you use this with or for
Brooke C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
What is this and what is it primarily used for? I've never heard of it

Walmart