BY PA VALLEY NATURALS

At Napa Valley Naturals, we are devoted to bringing you delicious, Certified Organic and all natural oils, vinegars, and pastas. We donate 10% of our profits to groups that support environmental preservation, sustainable agricultural practices, hunger prevention and community-based health initiatives. So, when you enjoy our great tasting, organic foods, you support a system of agriculture committed to leaving a legacy of clean foods and a healthy soil and Earth. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Adds a great flavor to a variety of recipes." in 1 review
  • "It has a nutty flavor " in 1 review
Sharyn F.
I love going to the Oil Basin to buy different oils to cook with. I love the Organic Toasted Sesame oil for its robust flavor. I usually use it when I made chicken stir fry. I absolutely love it!
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love cooking with oil when I make garlic rice. It provides all the seasoning in which is great so I can stay away from all that salt. Also like to satah my veggies really quick with the oil as well. Yummy taste and smells great
Danae T.
Hawthorne, CA
Napa Valley Naturals devoted to bringing delicious, Certified Organic and all natural oils, vinegars, and pastas. 10% of profits goes to groups that support environmental preservation, sustainable agricultural practices, hunger prevention and community-based health initiatives. When you enjoy great tasting, organic foods, you support a system of agriculture committed to leaving a legacy of clean foods and a healthy soil and Earth.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Napa Valley Naturals Toasted Sesame Oil Unrefined is so good for cooking. the flavor is extremely good and adds just the right tough as salad dressing as well. Versatile great taste!@
Stacey C.
This is a wonderful flavor to add to your cooking. It is great for many different types of dishes, I think I may have used it for my home made lettuce wraps just like PF Changs.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I have many Napa Valley oils. They are all very good and this was no different. I use many of them for making skin products.
Lindsey C.
I'm not a big fan of sesame oil, but this one is the best one we've ever tried. i like it enough to keep buying it. :)
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I personally have never used this product. the price is not bad I will have to see if I can find it in my local store
Alee L.
This stuff is so yummy! The flavor is great and it last me for a very long time! Great for cooking, salad dressing!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
A little expensive but a little bit goes a long way. Adds a great flavor to a variety of recipes.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
No one has reviewed this yet and I am very curious if it is tastier than other brands?
Wendy T.
I love cooking chinese food and like a nice smooth sesame flavor . I just ran out of my sesame oil and willing to try something new but want to get some feed back if this oil is good for cooking fried rice and more with a smooth sesame flavor (I love sesame seeds )