BY NAOBAY

Clarify and refresh your complexion with the NAOBAY (Natural And Organic Beauty And You) HydraPlus Face Toner; a moisture-replenishing formula that works to hydrate thirsty, dry skin. Enriched with extracts of Marshmallow and Aloe Vera, the gentle formula eliminates traces of make-up and impurities after cleansing, whilst toning, soothing and leaving skin smooth, radiant and refined. Protects against environmental aggressors so you can experience a hydrated, comfortable complexion that is prepared for moisturising. Products not tested on animals. Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified. see more...

Tara M.
Yorkshire
I really love this toner, I got this in a Glossy box and it was a product I'd never heard of. However I use it quite consistently, it leaves a lovely finish for my skin.
Mariem H.
rotterdam
I really like this toner. I just spray it on my face let it sink into my skin and apply the rest of my skincare. I also use this toner as a facemist during the day.
paige f.
Arbroath
absolutely love this toner! leaves my face feeling fresh and clean at a fantastic price. received this in my glossy box