Naobay Gel De Baño Y Champú Ecocert uploaded by Keanna R.Naobay Gel De Baño Y Champú Ecocert uploaded by Kaitlyn B.

BY NONE

We won't pretend we've never grabbed the wrong bottle and accidentally lathered up our hair with body wash-and ended up with a tangled, sudsy mess. (Given how tired we are in the morning, it's happened more than we care to admit.) Fortunately for us (and our propensity to shower while half-asleep), this multitasking formula is brimming with natural ingredients that are good for both our hair *and* our skin. That means we can reach for one thing and wash up from the roots of our see more...

Makenzie B.
So, I ran out of moisturizer and lucky I found this one in one of my traveling makeup bags. I started using it and fell in love with it. I use it everyday now! It feels so good when I put it on my face. It's like a fresh and clean sorta feeling. The texture it satisfying and the smell is amazing. Totally recommend it!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
I really loved this lotion.  I loved the scent.  I loved how easily it blended into my skin leaving it super soft.  I also really loved how it did not make my skin feel greasy at all just baby soft.  I received this in a Birchbox and had to buy more for my skin routine.
Kaitlyn B.
I LOVE this product it is so nice and full of good ingredients. The smell is a bit off but it leaves my skin so soft
Keanna R.
Really loving this NEW @naobaycosmetics facial cleanser🌿🌺✨
The quality product has a nourishing blend of Açaí Extract & Sweet Almond Oil and rebalances facial complexion, & delivers a mild exfoliation, effectively minimising the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles✨✨✨
It is a natural+organic based facial cleanser, formulated specifically for combination and normal types of skin🌺
The product will gently refresh your complexion and leave you with a well-nourished and fresh healthy feeling face💆🏽‍♀️✨
I would highly recommend this product if you’re after a new facial cleanser💫 The formulated product transforms into a delicate milk upon contact with water paste in order to eliminate any present impurities without a great level of over-drying🌿🌺🌱✨
Marnie R.
It comes out the tube as a gel but turns milky and soft when you apply it to your face. I like the smell and it makes my skin feel really clean after using it. It is good for combination skin areas too.
Maureen v.
Enschede, Overijssel
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING OF NAOBAY!!
it smells really good and it feels so good on my skin. It makes my skin very soft.
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden
Didn't like this product a lot but I do like their moisturizing peeling and the fact that they are natural and organic.