BY NANTUCKET NECTARS

Nantucket Nectars® All Natural Half And Half Half Lemonade-Half Iced Tea.
Made with squeezed lemon juice.
Naturally flavored half lemonade & half iced tea with other natural flavors.
We're juice Guys#174;. see more...

Bianca F.
I keep at least 5 of these on hand at any given time. I don't ever want to run the risk of running out! It may be excessive, I know, but I've never had a better Arnold Palmer...EVER! Wherever ratio of lemonade to iced tea that Nantucket Nectars is doing, it works!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a fan of any Nantucket drink I have had. It all seems either bitter or flavorless and it is hard to drink. I do not recommend these for someone who likes a sweeter beverage.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Natucket nectars product reminds me on my childhood summers. Our fridge was always stocked with the lemonade flavor
Madison D.
A great natural drink, however, lacks the best taste that I would've expected to be sweet and worth my money ):
Marlene C.
The first time I bought Nantucket Nectar I was a little skeptical. It is a delicious juice drink.