Nanoworks Gold Shampoo

by Pureology

Rich, transformative shampoo that renews softness, manageability, and shine to cleanse dull, aging color-treated hair.

What is your holy grail shampoo and hair MASK for hydration and repair? My hair is processed platinum and needs hydration but I want to switch up from Olaplex. Nanoworks Gold Shampoo and maybe Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment ? I need help!!
What is the best shampoo/conditioner you have used? I don’t care to much about cost. My favorite ever has been matrix total results but I switched to olaplex. With the weather changing my hair has been extremely dry so the amount of keratin in olaplex is too much for daily use. What are your thoughts on Nanoworks Gold Shampoo or what would you recommend? (I have long wavy/curly hair and I like a shampoo that lathers well)
What is the difference between this and the Pureology Hydration/Smoothing shampoos?
Start your review of Nanoworks Gold Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Meaghan G.
Salem, OR
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Meaghan G.
This shampoo has improved my hair greatly! It feels healthier and stronger! Plus, the smell is great!
Erin  H.
Faribault, MN
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Erin  H.
My hair was looking like a scarecrow one minute and then oily the next. I was in desperate need of moisture. This product that’s actually allowed me to go a couple days in between washing my hair! I am in LOVE and my bf wishes I wasn’t because of the price.
Claire H.
Atlanta, GA
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Claire H.
This is a very rich, hydrating shampoo. I have very fine, thin, straight hair and this didn’t weigh it down or make it greasy! I don’t color my hair, so I can’t speak on the performance in that aspect, but I do heat-style and this definitely helped hydrate my hair and keep it shiny.
Sherry L.
van buren, AR
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Sherry L.
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Sherry L.
I wanted to wait a couple weeks to try this out before I left a review. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It left my hair silky smooth, worked way better than my other shampoos and I know it isn't a dandruff shampoo but this actually helped mine! crazy right? So I took it a step further and tried it on my children (who dyed their hair blue) and it worked so much better than shampoo and conditioners I've tried on their coarse, curly hair! Not disappointed at all! I received this complimentary for review!
Cassandra C.
Tolleson, AZ
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Cassandra C.
I have bleached and colored hair, I noticed my hair color lasting longer with this shampoo compared to drug store shampoo. The fragrance is subtle and the shampoo lathers nicely
Anna D.
Marion, IN
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Anna D.
I got the shampoo and the conditioner today. Both have a light fresh clean smell. When I used the shampoo the first thing I noticed was I didn't lose half the hair I do with my Pantene. The shampoo was a little runnier than I expected but worked amazingly.
Ednita R.
Mystic, CT
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Ednita R.
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Ednita R.
I received these products for free from Influenster and Pureology in exchange for my honest review. I do not color treat my hair. However, the ends of my hair are very dry and damaged from heating tools and styling but my roots tend to get oily. I tried this product for two weeks now so I can give an honest review. Since using this product I notice that my hair doesn’t get oil and my root look much healthier. It smells great and lather very well. I love the fact that it is sulfate and mineral oil free as well. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out but I wish the price tag would be lower.
Jasmine R.
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Jasmine R.
I have to say that I have been loving this shampoo. As someone who dyes her hair often, my hair tends to feel dry and a bit rough. However, since using this shampoo I've noticed a big difference, my hair feels so soft and hydrated. I highly recommend it!
Latain  P.
Brooklyn, NY
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Latain  P.
first time trying this brand, and for the most part it's a good shampoo. Don't really have color treated hair, but it got the job done in terms of cleaning.
Terri C.
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Terri C.
I received this Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo for free from Influenster and Pureology to review. This was any first voxbox and I was super excited to try this product once it arrived. This shampoo feels so luxurious! It has a creamy texture, is very thick and lathers nicely. You don’t need to use a large amount. My hair has grown very long (and dry/brittle/frizzy) in the last year and I only needed to use a quarter sized amount. My hair was completely frizzy, dry and brittle before but after using this shampoo, it felt hydrated and smooth. The shampoo has a nice woodsy scent but is not overpowering. It is on the pricey side, but the results are definitely worth it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashlee M.
Burlington, ON
il y a 3 mois
Sydney K. il y a 2 mois
I’m obsessed with anything from Shea Moisture but especially their strengthen and restore mask and I also use the leave in conditioner. Those will do wonders on your hair especially if it’s damaged from bleach. Also try out the brand Amika, I haven’t tried out the mask but they have products that I trust.
Summer S.
Senoia , GA
il y a 8 mois
STEPHANIE F. il y a 4 mois
I have dehydrated wavy hair, and to be honest, I was not impressed by the Nanotechnology I prefer and plan on going back to the Pureology hydrate line.
Katherine A.
Alice, TX
Sara I. il y a un an
Yes it is definitely worth the try.
Hilda V.
Houma, LA
il y a un an
Nanoworks Gold Shampoo Alguien sabe si se puede usar en niñas? Lo acabo de probar y me encantó 💕 y quisiera aplicarlo en mi niña también!
Melissa R. il y a un an
Es vegano asi que es natural sin quimicos creo que si lo puedes usar se usan micho en algunos salones.
Cynthia G.