MakeupCosmetic ToolsCosmetic Pencil Sharpenerspure daily care

by pure daily care

AMERICA'S BEST SELLING FACIAL STEAMER & HUMIDIFIER - The Pure Daily Care Nano Steamer is a new type of steamer that generates nano-ionic steam. NanoSteamer does this by combining a conventional heating element with a new ultra sonic vaporizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles. Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating skin. BONUS 5 PIECE SKIN KIT INCLUDED - A Bonus 5 piece surgical grade stainless steel blackhead and blemish extractor kit is included with every Nanosteamer. This kit includes 5 precise instruments that compliment your Nanosteamer perfectly. Followup your steaming session by using this kit to remove blackheads and blemishes effortlessly for perfect skin after every use. MULTIFUNCTIONAL - 3-in-1 device can also be set to humidify a room and has an extra chamber to warm towels for ultimate refreshment . LONG RUNNING TIME - A larger 200ml water tank allows for 30 minutes of working time with a completely silent operation . GUARANTEED RESULTS - Benefits of Nano Steaming include up to 10x improved blood circulation, Improves cell vitality and oxygen absorption through skin for a healthier younger looking complexion, significantly improves absorption of your beauty creams for increased effectiveness and promotes drainage of sinuses and airways for overall improved well being. Use the included complimentary 5 piece skin kit for the perfect skin care regimen .

AMERICA'S BEST SELLING FACIAL STEAMER & HUMIDIFIER - The Pure Daily Care Nano Steamer is a new type of steamer that generates nano-ionic steam. NanoSteamer does this by combining a conventional heating element with a new ultra sonic vaporizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles. Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating skin.; BONUS 5 PIECE SKIN KIT INCLUDED - A Bonus 5 piece surgical grade stainless steel blackhead and blemish extractor kit is included with every Nanosteamer. This kit includes 5 precise instruments that compliment your Nanosteamer perfectly. Followup your steaming session by using this kit to remove blackheads and blemishes effortlessly for perfect skin after every use.; MULTIFUNCTIONAL - 3-in-1 device can also be set to humidify a room and has an extra chamber to warm towels for ultimate refreshment; LONG RUNNING TIME - A larger 200ml water tank allows for 30 minutes of working time with a completely silent operation; GUARANTEED RESULTS - Benefits of Nano Steaming include up to 10x improved blood circulation, Improves cell vitality and oxygen absorption through skin for a healthier younger looking complexion, significantly improves absorption of your beauty creams for increased effectiveness and promotes drainage of sinuses and airways for overall improved well being. Use the included complimentary 5 piece skin kit for the perfect skin care regimen

Me llamo mucho la atención la maquinita de vapor, Tengo la esperanza que #influenster [user:influenster] me mande una #voxbox de esto 😅. (No cuesta nada soñar). Quiero disminuir mis poros dilatados.
Is this a good product?
Start your review of NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit!
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Paige E.
Perfect for ~extra~ skincare days! Makes you feel all fancy. I would say it’s not a necessity as going to the sink and putting your head over hot water will accomplish the same thing, but for $30 and you get to enjoy a spa feature at home. I’ve had my machine for about two months and so far have had no issues. Would definitely recommend to anyone that’s been on the fence about getting one!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,130 reviews
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this it is such a great skincare product/tool to have like this is a must in everyone’s skincare routine it makes my skin so soft it helps with how my skincare sinks into the skin and it’s very affordable lightweight super easy to use highly recommend
Alexis E.
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Alexis E.
I look like a mess so ignore that part, but I wanted to review this ASAP! This product is so worth it!! It’s easy to operate and works rigorously to open up your pores and hydrate! I love heat and this reminds me of a sauna, but for someone who isn’t into heat and expects this not to be that hot, be warned that it does get really hot!
Kumari R.
Saint Cloud, MN
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Kumari R.
The thrid step of my skin routine is to take the steam. It opens up your pores so that you can easily remove the dirt, white heads and blackheads #glow #steam #summervibes #follow #PR #nanosteamer
Nicole O.
Downingtown, PA
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Nicole O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This gives my face life again. The hydration it gives my face is amazing and the extraction tools are a plus! Part of my daily routine now.
Darci S.
Danvers, MA
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Darci S.
This product is everything! I thought it was all just a hype but it's really that good! I included this into my skincare and it is amazing it opens up your pores, so when you put on your skincare it soaks right into your skin! So I think it's great for my dry skin because it really helps hydrate my skin! It's not just a facial steamer but a towel warmer and humidifier as well! It also comes with a 5 piece extraction kit for blackheads,etc. As well as a measuring cup ! I definitely recommend! If you are interested in getting this facial steamer you should check out my video on YouTube I do an unboxing and demo of it on my channel my youtube channel name is Darci Sanchez you should check it out! I explain it in full detail!
Yung Q.
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Yung Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this facial steamer. It output enough steam to open my pores for cleansing And skincare products to absorb more quickly. I could use it for hot towel when I am lazy sitting to steam my face. Overall a good product.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
NanoSteamer - Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer with Precise Temp Control - 30 Min Steam Time - Humidifier - Unclogs Pores - Blackheads - Spa Quality - Bonus 5 Piece Stainless Steel Skin Kit uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this facial steamer good find on amazon. It opens up the pores and makes extractions so much softer and easier
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Just added this to my skincare routine & it feels so great to detoxify your face. Plus it’s also a towel warmer & humidifier. I love this💪
Kelly T.
marinadelrey
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve read a lot of good things about steaming your face regularly, and this facial steamer doesn’t disappoint. Super easy to use and warms small facial towels too. My fiancé has even used it when he was feeling congested and said it helped clear his sinus up
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Litian M.
il y a 2 mois
Me llamo mucho la atención la maquinita de vapor, Tengo la esperanza que #influenster influenster I. me mande una #voxbox de esto 😅. (No cuesta nada soñar). Quiero disminuir mis poros dilatados.
Chezka M.
il y a 6 mois
Paige E. il y a 6 mois
I have one and I love it as a tool to have for an extra skincare day, but it’s not a necessity. Going to the sink and putting your head over hot water will accomplish the same thing haha. With that said I’d say if you want to get one don’t break the bank on it; I got mine off of amazon for $30 and I really have enjoyed it overall as a fun addition to my skincare routine.
Daniela M.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 8 mois
Nancy B. il y a 22 jours
I have it and it’s definitely worth it. It outperformed three others that I had