BY NANOGY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Robin J.
Stafford, VA
24k Gold Collagen Crystal Mask for Deep Tissue Rejuvenation and Collagen Renewal Mask X 10 Pcs.

I was excited to try this. Who does not want a little pampering. This makes me sit down and take a break from my busy week. Just an hour a week-we all can do that. I put my mask package in the fridge over night. Next day I washed my face and dried it completely. I opened the package and its obvious its well moistened and drippy. I picked it up gently and let some of the wetness drip off into the sink. I think it sticks on your face more if you get some of that water off it. Putting it on was easy, it was still wet enough to get it into place. First time it took me about 10 minutes to position it right where it covered all. The eyes are the hardest. I had to pat the eye areas with paper towel to make the inside eye corners to stay down on the inside crease of the eye. After I was satisfied I went to lay in bed and watch some TV. Remember to bring a box of tissues. I did have water still make its way out and was dabbing it up for the first 30 minutes. I liked how cool it was and it felt like it was tightening my skin. I kept it on for about hour 1/2. After taking it off I patted my face off. I did not wash it. It looked refreshed and my bags under my eyes were less noticeable. My skin was smooth and looked good. Next day it still felt good but I think by end of day the magic wore off. I do think that doing this once a week would benefit me. I think it does work to re-moisten the skin and making it remember to stay smooth and more stretched. I will continue to do this and will buy another pack. I would highly recommend this.
Brienne T.
Fort collins, CO
I have super dry skin, and have been having a lot of flaking lately. I bought a big set of these off eBay, and they've helped a lot. You're going to have to lay down when you have it on or it will slide around. Just make sure you don't wash your face after you use it, and for extra moisture rub the leftover liquid into your skin. These work best for me if I do them right before bed.
Josie J.
First of all this makes you look sooo hilarious when you wear it but second of all IT MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK AND FEEL SO AMAZING!! I don't know what it is, maybe it's the gold (; but this mask really locks in moisture. I would use it on both dry and oily skin. love ittt!!
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
Gold pure gold! I love this mask even if you look funny lol. You best believe hunty's this mask works like a charm. I ordered mine online not expensive so if in doubt on trying it or not...do you won't regret it!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I’m a MASK LOVER!! I’m trying to use them once a week at least. Since I met this GOLD Mask, can not miss in my beauty box at home. It’s really refreshing ❤️
Erin B.
It's hard for me to find face masks that don't dry my skin out horribly. This is great and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
Mayra A.
Hemet
Best mask ever, with this mask your skin feel amazing, smooth like new you. I really recommend and it only takes 10 min
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
Super buena , hidrata refresca mucho el rostro y sirve para todo tipo de piel la recomiendo mucho
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
One of the best facials i have tried 😍😍i am in love with them i recommend you to use them

Mikaelly S.
Mombaça Ceará
Eficaz anti envelhecimento e sem combate a olheiras, inchaço na área dos olhos e linhas de expressão.Uma máscara de colágeno de cristal da Pilaten, uma empresa do grupo que não é mais do que uma máscara de colágeno para uma área dos olhos com efeito hidratante, anti-idade, anti olheiras e bolsas.
Noyanika A.
Is it very expensive? Seen a lot of positive reviews but is it worth the price?
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I get this mask?
Dejah D.
Covington
Does this product help with oily skin? I have been looking for a face mask that makes my skin feel smooth and less oily.
Cassandra C.
ive heard good things about this! but is it good for dry skin?? and is it worth the price
Caroline T.