nanobébé Smart Warming Bowl

Nanobébé’s Smart Warming Bowl is the fastest warming system on the market and is the optimal warming product for breastmilk.  Thanks to its unique geometry, it warms both nanobébé bottles and breastmilk bags quickly and evenly, so precious nutrients aren’t destroyed by too much heat. Place the bottle or bag on the bowl’s curved bottom, fill with warm water, and voilà, your breastmilk will reach the appropriate feeding temperature promptly.  No electricity, no settings, and zero fuss.

• Even warming with nanobébé bottles and breastmilk storage bags
• Adheres to medical guidelines: breastmilk should be warmed in a bowl of warm water to prevent overheating
• Optimal warming system for breastmilk
• For quick and even warming at home & on the go.
• BPA and Phthalate free

How does this product work ?
How does this bottle warmer work in comparison to others?
Start your review of nanobébé Smart Warming Bowl!
How would you rate this product?
Kathrine P.
Oklahoma City, OK
nanobébé Smart Warming Bowl uploaded by Kathrine P.
Purchased at: Target
This bowl is absolutely perfect! I just fill with warm water and place the bottle or bag inside. There are no expensive batteries to replace or cords to deal with, making it cost-effective, safe and portable. I use the warming bowl on a daily basis and I absolutely love it!
Victoria J.
Mount Juliet, TN
This warmer was ok. It was not much different than putting warm water in a large bowl. We used this brand of bottles and got it in the gift set.
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Una bonita forma de cuidar a nuestros hijos son estos productos de nanobebe, la forma [email protected] es ideal para calentar la leche de mi bebe y lo mejor de todo que no es eléctrico, de fácil uso y súper práctico nanobébé Smart Warming Bowl
Jerusha F.
Emmett, ID
It was really good for making bottles but I would of rather had a electric warmer than using than having to warm up the water yourself than pouring it in the bowl. I still used and liked it but not super easy for that newborn stage . I'd recommend for older dethawing just because with a new baby you have to get warm milk quick
Takeara G.
Gainesville, FL
Im not sure what's so "smart" about it, but I do love it. it takes about 3 mins top to melt the milk and have it at room temperature. I am thankful for that. I love the bowl, I use it quite often.  I even use it to warn my non nanobebe bottles. I keep this bowl down stairs and my electric warmer upstairs.
Devondra J.
Clewiston, FL
A cute warmer that matches the bottles. Im not going to lie I've used this with other bottles too lol. But they warm the milk evenly and quickly.
summer K.
Great way to warm up nanobebe bottle it doesn’t require electricity all you need is hot water and made to fit there nanobebe bottle sizes its steady and easy to clean and not so bulky to put it away nicely
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
This product is a cute design but only fits certain bottles. Also, the price is a little high considering you can warm a bottle in a small crockpot. But, to each their own.
Ashelie B.
SanTanValley
Works great for their specific bottles (which is why I got it), HOWEVER, a little disappointed as it’s just a bowl, and not electric, which is kind of a waste of money.
Phoenix A.
Burnsville
Its basically just a bowl that you put hot water in and put the bottle in. It definitely does what it's supposed to do but, you might as well just use any other bowl. It has a dome shape coming out of the center that the bottom of the nanobebe bottles can sit on but once you put water in, the bottle pretty much floats anyway. To be honest, I wouldn't spend the money on this unless you don't have another container big enough to put hot water and your bottles in.