Personal CareIncontinence Aidsnannopad

by nannopad

SUPER / OVERNIGHT 1 Pack (20 Count) - 330mm/12.99" length, 180ml of absorption, NannoPad contain Nannogenic Technology to help relieve menstrual discomfort.; HYPOALLERGENIC OCS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON, the softest pad you’ve ever used and it could make you forget you're wearing it – true words from real users. No chlorine, no fragrance, no harmful chemicals, no BS.; PATENT PENDING NANNOGENIC TECHNOLOGY, with Far Infrared energy which is also known as thermal-infrared that has shown beneficial effects on circulation in the tiny blood vessels present within organ tissue, which may relieve menstrual discomfort from cramps. All natural ingredients and is a holistic formula with no drugs or medication help with hygiene. More than your ordinary pad.; SUPER ABSORBENT and breathable which also helps to minimize odor and bacteria. When it comes to your vaginal health, it’s never too much to ask for. Our Maximum absorbency helps keep you feeling fresh and clean. Great as a postpartum pads i.e. maternity pads as NannoPad gives the ultimate extra coverage.; ULTRA THIN TRIPLE LAYERS and wings to prevent side leakage. Can’t see a line through your tight pants/dress. You don’t have to say no to a date night as your period will always be discreet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NannoPad Overnight 20 Count Organic Cotton Unscented Feminine Pads for Women - Period Heavy Flow Absorbent Super Long with Wings Ultra Thin and Breathable - All Natural Sanitary Napkin Pack (1)!
Alissa D.
Indianapolis, IN
These pads are the whole package. They are good for you and the planet, thin and soft, absorbent and comfortable & help with cramps. Where have they been all my life?
Destiny P.
I was VERY skeptical on the claims of these pads. I wouldn’t say they completely rid of cramps, but coming from someone with AWFUL cramps, they definitely lighten the feeling. They don’t leak & they aren’t uncomfortable!
Abbigail M.
Lauderhill, FL
NannoPad Overnight 20 Count Organic Cotton Unscented Feminine Pads for Women - Period Heavy Flow Absorbent Super Long with Wings Ultra Thin and Breathable - All Natural Sanitary Napkin Pack (1) uploaded by Abbigail M.
This brand has become such a game changer for me! I discovered them accidentally while purchasing pads at CVS a few months ago, and on a whim decided to give them a try based on the description of the “Nannogenic energy”. And let me tell you, it actually works! I have experienced about 4 menstrual cycles using strictly this product’s entire line of pads and panty liners and I notice a dramatic difference in cramping, leak and odor protection.

Looking for your answer?