Nanit Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount

by Nanit

Nanit is the most advanced baby monitor, ever. An overhead HD camera, Nanit is the only monitor that tracks, and understands, everything that happens in and around your babys crib, and uses that data to provide personalized guidance to help your baby sleep better. Because when your baby sleeps better, you sleep better.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.20 x 3.00 x 4.00 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 2.50 lb

How recommendable is this baby camera? What are the pros and cons? I need to get one soon for babygirl Nanit Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount[product:nanit-plus-smart-baby-monitor-and-floor-stand:-camera-with-hd-video-&-audio-sleep-tracking-night-vision-temperature-&-humidity-sensors-and-two-way-audio-[camera-&-floor-stand]]
Start your review of Nanit Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount!
San Diego, CA
Monitoring our baby while he’s sleeping in another room is easy using the Nanit! Set up of the stand and the app are easy. This one specially does not have the two way communication. You can only listen in on your baby and get notifications for movement and sounds. You can adjust settings for movement and sound but it’s very sensitive. Another plus - You can invite other family members or care takers to view baby in their app. There is a monthly or yearly fee to get Nanit Insights which include sleep tracking, temperature, etc. Would definitely recommend to other parents and care givers.
Vienna, VA
The video feed on this camera is absolutely amazing. I love being able to watch my LO here while I am at work because this camera works over your internet connection it is essential that you protect your wifi network and change standard passwords.
San Diego, CA
Nanit Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount uploaded by Jen G.
We absolutely love our Nanit. It’s by far the best baby monitor on the market. We love watching videos back and the angle of the camera. It looks nice in our nursery. Minus one star for 2 reasons: this camera doesn’t have the ability to speak to your child though the plus does it wasn’t available when my baby was born, and it can only be connected to our 2g, not 5g internet, so it is glitchy and the quality is only sub par.
We bought this as a replacement camera ad the previous brand was not up to standard and we are very happy with this camera. Nanit has motion and sound sensors which send a notification to your phone, it uses this to record daily sleeping habits for your baby. It has temperature detection but we have noticed it is off by 2-3 degrees which is unfortunate as it is a feature we really liked. There is sounds you can play through the camera such as whitenoise, waves, nature etc. There is a timer of 30 minutes, 60 minutes and continuous with adjustable volume to soothe the baby - our son enjoys the white noise. I have taken one star off because of the temperature and the slight echo it has to the sounds you make.
This is our favorite new monitor. We previously had another monitor but didn’t feel we had the best angle to the crib no matter where we put it. With the Nanit being directly above the crib, we can see all angles in the crib. It’s especially nice being able to check the app when we are at work or anywhere outside of the house. We recommend this to any new parent.
This video monitor is just unnecessary. I love the sleek design but unless your purchasing the insights with it then it’s useless. If you just want to liSten to baby get a cheaper monitor. Thus connects to your phone and it’s super hard to hear. You also can’t listen to music or podcasts while it’s streaming. I wish we would have saved our $ and bought something more efficient !
Costa Mesa, CA
If youre looking for a monitor, look no further! this has all of the answers. Connects to your phone, has temperature and humidity moniter, built in night light, sound machines and two way talking. Its the best and it has an app that tracks sleep patterns, time asleep and heat map.
Wifi adaptability is great accepts when the internet goes down- there has been more than a few days that I’ve gone without my monitor - however the clarity of picture and app is amazing- i love that multiple people can have access that only you allow.
I simply couldn't dream of not having this product! With the insights it made keeping my babe on a schedule so much easier, not having to remember when she woke up/fell asleep. It has an amazing camera, and love the remote viewing capability!
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best monitor! We use it still! My kid is 2 years old. You can hear any noise, be alerted if baby awakes. You can watch them and how they move throughout the night. It gives great tips to improve Babies sleep. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newburgh, NY