Nando's Peri-Peri Sauce Garlic uploaded by Widienne B.

BY NANDO'S

Nando's® Peri-Peri Medium Garlic Sauce. see more...

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
I just about died when I had this is Europe! It is avaliable for in store locations in the US or online. The best sauce ever!
Widienne B.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Foodie Expert
 Since I had it I'm using it on almost everything. It's so rich and tasty. This one is medium heat and the garlic is there juuuust right. It's a bit pricy especially that the bottle is small. When you know it's from South Africa you don't mind the price. Worth it!
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
Foodie Expert
OMG this is soooo bomb. i received this in my degusta box and i baked some chicken and used it as a dipping sauce and it was really good. i thought the garlic was going to be overpowering but it was actually good! i need to go to the store and find out
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I received this product in my Degustabox! I love using this sauce on my chicken. The flavor is amazing!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I was so excited when I found out that some grocery stores were selling Nando's products. This sauce is perfect as both a marinade and a dipping sauce, especially for meats.
Ketaki D.
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce ❤️❤️ spicy 🌶 and so delicious. Goes with any appetizers. And with my dishes. It our cult fav
Shalom C.
Shalom C.
Montreal, QC
This is hands down one of my favourite sauces. It goes great with fries and chicken from Nandos. When I tasted it for the first time I immediately got addicted because it was just so rich in flavour and the perfect balance of sweet and sour. This is one sauce I definitely would use anytime I go to Nandos, it is amazing!
April D.
April D.
Absolutely love this and so glad they've now put it in shops. Not ordinary garlic sauce as it has a hint of heat in it.
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
Huge hige huge fan of bandits sauces back when I went to SA this was like my holy grail with everything I ate
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cautley, Sedbergh
I love Nandos and the garlic sauce is my favorite! It is not a creamy garlic sauce it still has the heat of the piri piri with a touch of garlic too, yummy!