GroceryPantryNando's
Peri-Peri Sauce Garlic

Nando's Peri-Peri Sauce Garlic

by Nando's

Nando's® Peri-Peri Medium Garlic Sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nando's Peri-Peri Sauce Garlic!
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Love this sauce ❤️❤️ spicy 🌶 and so delicious. Goes with any appetizers. And with my dishes. It our cult fav
Samuel G.
Lanham, MD
This sauce has a nice kick to it and a great flavor. It goes well with all kinds of poultry. I don't usually like spicy foods, but this sauce has more than just heat, it also has a great flavor and is great for dipping or using in cooking. makes everything taste great!
Madison L.
I received this product in my Degustabox! I love using this sauce on my chicken. The flavor is amazing!
Lindsey C.
I just about died when I had this is Europe! It is avaliable for in store locations in the US or online. The best sauce ever!
Sadie S.
Mcdonough, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
At first I was a little scared to use this because the smell was not what I expected. I put this on some drumsticks and let them marinate overnight. I then put them in some seasoned flour and put them in the air fryer for 20 mins. PHENOMENAL. This sauce shocked me because I was not expecting it to be that good. The after taste was spicy. The only downside is the bottle is on the smaller size, so I used the entire thing. Recommend!
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Yes NANDOS!!! A great sauce, I HIGHLY recommend the Garlic Medium and Coconut medium as they are the best varieties.
Richard G.
NYC
This stuff is crazy good! Spicy, tangy, and full of flavor. I cook things just so I can put this on it. I use it daily for my egg whites and love it with chicken. I recommend to everyone I know that likes spicy food!
Catherine M.
Saint Paul, MN
A great garlic sauce, I love adding this to pizza and wings. It is mild and great for guests who prefer mild food.
MarLesia W.
OMG this is soooo bomb. i received this in my degusta box and i baked some chicken and used it as a dipping sauce and it was really good. i thought the garlic was going to be overpowering but it was actually good! i need to go to the store and find out
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Nando's Peri-Peri Sauce Garlic uploaded by Widienne B.
 Since I had it I'm using it on almost everything. It's so rich and tasty. This one is medium heat and the garlic is there juuuust right. It's a bit pricy especially that the bottle is small. When you know it's from South Africa you don't mind the price. Worth it!

Looking for your answer?