BY NANDO'S

Called Peri Spice in Nando's restaurants, a blend of salt, spices and Peri Peri (African Bird's Eye Chilli). see more...

Buy on Amazon
EM I.
Sheffield
I enjoy putting this peri salt on my food that I cook at home because it has such a genuine cultural influence to it! I bought this from my local supermarket and it was so inexpensive!! I would recommend this to people who love spicy food with that extra kick 😍😍
Leilani B.
sunderland
This tastes so nice and full of flavour, this is the best to have on chips as it gives so much flavour to something so boring , it is affordable too , would recommend to people who don’t like bland and boring foods Xoxo
Danielle F.
Glasgow
Fling this on homemade chips/oven chips and it’s just as good as the real thing. Of course unless your a chef it won’t be just as good as a meal from nandos, but it does the trick!👌 I like putting a sprinkle of this over my chicken when I make a chicken salad so dieting isn’t as bland! I recommend you purchase this if you love your seasoning x
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
Tastes exactly like Nando’s chips, and I live how you can choose how much you want as whenever I go to Nando’s they don’t have enough on them! And if you add them to your chips and have some of the medium sauce in a wrap with chicken it’s a really easy and much cheaper Nando’s at home!
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
Nandos Peri Peri salt is delicious. It has a slight kick to it and is great on chips. It has a good flavour and I was satisfied. If you’re looking for a good seasoning salt this is the one for you👌🏻 I will definitely be repurchasing this once I’ve run out.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
I recently purchased the peri-Peri salt as I was craving Nando's but couldn't afford it at the time. What a great idea it was to buy it - it is the perfect addition to fries, giving an authentic Nando's taste. Not too strong in taste but adds a great amount of seasoning.
leanne f.
We use this alot it's really nice. It's a change from conventional salt. Let's face it sometimes we want nandos but can't afford to go out or just can't be bothered to go.... This brings nandos to the home and it's a welcome addition to out home
Amber P.
Springfield Road, Eastbourne
i personally don't think this tastes anything like the peri peri chips you order in nando's taste. I got this in a christmas sale set from Debenhams. I wish it tasted like the one from nando's. I'm disappointed.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I really like this product i love it on chicken on chips on salad on rice tastes to die for turns bland food into a delicious meal
nasrriiiin x.
I always have to have this sprinkled on my chips it’s absolutely delicious and mouthwatering as it’s rich in flavour and taste