Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaNancy's

by Nancy's

NULL

where can i get this?
Do they sell these at Kroger or Walmart? They look so good!
Where can u find these they look delish?
Start your review of Nancy's Petite Stuffed Bagels with Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 16 ct - 16 oz Bag!
Kay B.
Ellisville
Omg! I love bagels! I love cream cheese on my bagels! When I saw these i had to try them. I absolutely loved them! Sometimes I don’t want a whole bagel or even a half, but this was the perfect size and blend of the cream cheese. Great product!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Oh my gosh these are so good and my whole family loves them. I would buy these again when I go to the store next time.
Gabrielle B.
dallas
These make the morning time so much easier. Just grab one and warm it up and you’re out the door. Plus with the cream cheese inside the bagel there is no mess. PERFECT!
Melissa P.
These are a a hit with my two year old son. I personally like to eat bagels and cream cheese the old fashion way but they are good. Perfect on the go breakfast for my son.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 hallelujah! These things are great. I have a slight addiction to them right now. Price is moderate. I would t say they are cheap. But worth it! Definitely met my expectations
Glaivys L.
Miami
Me encantan son mis preferidos he probado otras marcas pero ninguna es como está son lo máximo
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I was really weary of these when I was deciding if I wanted to buy them or not, but I am so happy I did. These taste so amazing and just being filled with cream cheese makes them fantastic.
Eileen I.
Rochester
These are soooo good!!! My whole family of 7 likes them! My only complaint is the price, it's not something I'll buy all the time since it's a little pricier than just buying regular bagels and cream cheese.
Brittany P.
Wonderful wonderful these are absolutely delicious. The cream cheese in the bagel is the perfect amount. And it’s either too small bikes or one giant fight
Kellie N.
Chatsworth , CA
Being from NY I like my bagels and this did nothing for me. The bagel is wet, and after several warming attempts gave up