BY NANCY'S #40 in Bagels

A Note from NancyI believe everyday eating should be exceptional. That's why I've paired distinct ingredients to create robust flavor combinations—so you can enjoy these Petite Stuffed Bagels any time of the day.—Nancy

• omg where can i find this ? 1 Answers
  • Do they come in any other flavor other than plain?2 Answers
  • Are they fresh or frozen Where in the grocery store can ...1 Answers
Kay B.
Ellisville
Omg! I love bagels! I love cream cheese on my bagels! When I saw these i had to try them. I absolutely loved them! Sometimes I don’t want a whole bagel or even a half, but this was the perfect size and blend of the cream cheese. Great product!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 hallelujah! These things are great. I have a slight addiction to them right now. Price is moderate. I would t say they are cheap. But worth it! Definitely met my expectations
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I was really weary of these when I was deciding if I wanted to buy them or not, but I am so happy I did. These taste so amazing and just being filled with cream cheese makes them fantastic.
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
These make the morning time so much easier. Just grab one and warm it up and you’re out the door. Plus with the cream cheese inside the bagel there is no mess. PERFECT!
Melissa P.
These are a a hit with my two year old son. I personally like to eat bagels and cream cheese the old fashion way but they are good. Perfect on the go breakfast for my son.
Eileen I.
Rochester
These are soooo good!!! My whole family of 7 likes them! My only complaint is the price, it's not something I'll buy all the time since it's a little pricier than just buying regular bagels and cream cheese.
Brittany P.
Wonderful wonderful these are absolutely delicious. The cream cheese in the bagel is the perfect amount. And it’s either too small bikes or one giant fight
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Being from NY I like my bagels and this did nothing for me. The bagel is wet, and after several warming attempts gave up
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my gosh these are so good and my whole family loves them. I would buy these again when I go to the store next time.
Rachael J.
Athens
These are so good!! I love bagels and cream cheese and these are suc h a quick and easy way to ewat them!!!!
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
Do they come in any other flavor other than plain?
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Are they fresh or frozen Where in the grocery store can I find these
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Do they carry these at Walmart ?
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
These actually have that soft creamy taste as a regular bagel with cream cheese ?
Megan L.
Where can I find these????