ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPC & Mac Gamesnone
Nancy Drew the New Case Files 3 (Paperback)

Nancy Drew the New Case Files 3 (Paperback)

by none

For the first time in Papercutz graphic novels, the world-famous Girl Detective Nancy Drew must team up with Undercover Brothers Joe and Frank Hardy, The Hardy Boys, to solve a mystery together in Nancy's hometown of River Heights. Someone has been behind the recent troubles in both Bayport and River Heights, as seen in previous volumes of the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. But how can Nancy solve the mystery when Frank and Joe refuse to work with each other? An exciting first for fans of both the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew graphic novels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nancy Drew the New Case Files 3 (Paperback)!
Beauty B.
Salmiya, Kuwait
I love nancy drew files.. i read them since childhood.. i use to get a new book from the school library every weekend..
Diane K.
Toronto, ON
Omg this brings back so much memories from my childhood in the library. I loved reading Nancy drew and the hardy boys. I read the entire series and it was a great read and so fun and entertaining. I love a good mystery!
Sherry Ann D.
I loved reading Nancy Drew and Hardy boys books so combined mystery solving was a must read. Great children's book

Looking for your answer?