BY NONE

• Will I enjoy this game if I'm not into science? I own all...3 Answers
Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device
  • "I have been playing nancy drew ever sense I was 5 it was challenging an amazing story line and its super addicting that you just cant wait for the game to unfold " in 1 review
  • "They are so much fun to play, and I love that they make you think." in 1 review
  • "This is a great game in the Nancy Drew series." in 1 review
  • "A challenging and fun adventure, first person video game." in 1 review
Rachael S.
I love Nancy Drew games. I played each and every single one of them. I started out when I was 14 (now 23) and played with my 7 year old sister (now 16) and we still do play together. I will come over on the weekends and we will play on my laptop. Its supper hard not to keep playing when I leave its addicting and loads of fun to do all the puzzles. We all ways get the new one as soon as it comes out and end up playing it in 2 - 3 days. We play as amateur detective because we like the hints.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
While I love the Nancy Drew computer game series (I have watched my sister play them from the beginning and eventually started playing them myself) I was not a huge fan of this game. I love the more classic feeling Nancy Drew games rather than some of the newer ones that try to incorporate lots of new stuff. I do feel like some of the games after this one have really returned to the quality I expect from the games. While I did not enjoy this one as much it was still pretty fun.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is a great game in the Nancy Drew series. It is a game for all ages and has great mystery. This game in particular has a focus on chemistry so anyone who has an interest in that may especially appreciate this game. For those who are not interested in chemistry however, should not be intimidated as it is completely doable without any previous knowledge.
Sarah K.
I have been addicted to these games since elementary school and I'm still playing in college. This particular game wasn't the best of the series, but still tons of fun and one that I had to check off the list! I would definitely still recommend.
Britty M.
I haven't played this game because the plot doesn't interest me. I personally feel like the more recent games don't have that same magic that once attracted me to the series. I may be bias because I'm more into the "scary" games. I watched a playthrough on this game hoping that it'd spark my interest but it didn't. The graphics have really improved though.
Jamie T.
I love Nancy Drew games and this one fits right into the genra you come to expect. I like the science involved. Great replay value as the junior and senior levels have different answers. I recommend this to all that like the series
Eva M.
Portland, OR
I have a soft spot for Nancy Drew games that you have to learn new information for, and this one is no exception. I learned a lot of neat things from this game and even though it felt a little slow at times, it was a pretty enjoyable one. Not one of my favorites, but definitely not one of my least favorites.
Emily A.
Wexford, PA
I love Nancy Drew games!! I've played every single one more than once. I'm currently replaying this one. i would have never guessed who done it in this one. the puzzles are great. I do want to say that there are some doors that you never get to go in and it doesn't make much sense with how nosy Nancy is.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
I love Nancy Drew! I am 21 and have been playing since I was in 4th grade, call me a nerd, but I love these games! This one has a great storyline I couldn't stop playing until the end! It was pretty sciency which I loved because it was something I normally wouldn't know about! Always learn something new with Nancy!
Chante P.
This game was fun! I own just about every nancy drew game made and so far I have liked all of them! This one was slightly more difficult for me than the others,but that's okay because I always like a challenge with these games!
A A.
Will I enjoy this game if I'm not into science? I own all of the ND games except DED, MED, LIE and SEA and am unsure about purchasing these four. To give you an idea of my preferences... A few favorites are Blackmoor Manor, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, The Final Scene, Waverly Academy, The Captive Curse, Shadow at the Water's Edge and Secret of the Old Clock (no particular order). My least favorites are Ransom of the Seven Ships, Creature of Kapu Cave, Secret of Shadow Ranch and Tomb of the Lost Queen.