BY NONE

• What do you all think happened to the missing girls in th...5 Answers
  • Which Nancy Drew game is your favorite?4 Answers
Amanda L.
I loved this game! Interviewing the characters was very fun. I also loved the soundtrack of this game. Nancy Drew players will love this game and people who have never tried Nancy drew will love it also!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great Nancy Drew game! The story is exciting (and frightening at times) and the characters are unique and quirky. I'll admit, whenever I got a message saying that the monster was spotted in the castle I got a bit freaked out! I loved that this game took place in Germany and I learned some new things. The length is standard for a Nancy Drew game (a few hours if you're good), but the price is cheap and I believe it's worth it!
Britty M.
One of my favorites. The story line and suspects definitely kept me on my toes. Some of the older games such as this recapture the magic that attracted me to Nancy Drew games in the beginning. The aura of mystery makes this a very enjoyable game, and the soundtrack intensifies the feelings of uneasiness you'll feel throughout.
Keana B.
I really appreciated this game because I really liked the idea of being in a castle and even though the game took place during modern times, I thought that it was interesting that the setting also seemed kind of medieval.
A A.
CAP is one of the best modern ND games! It has a straightforward mystery, its setting is great, the characters are funny and memorable and the puzzles require brain usage but aren't impossible to solve on your own. Plus, the phone conversations are excellent! 9/10, every ND fan should own The Captive Curse.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is one of my favorite Nancy Drew games! The atmosphere and story is great and it actually inspired me to study German and German culture which has become a big part if who I am today. Its a really well made game.
Emily A.
Wexford, PA
I just love Nancy Drew games and have played them all!! This one is sorta freaky! Sorta reminded me of scooby doo like thinking they were gonna pull of a mask at the end and reveal the monster?! -not a spoiler don't worry
Eva M.
Portland, OR
This is a really good Nancy Drew game. The spooky ones are my favorites, and this one covered that. The characters were awesome, it was just hard enough, and it was lengthy enough to keep me happy.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I wasn't really sure if I'd like this game when I first heard about it, but it's actually really fun! The storyline and setting are really unique, and it's overall very fun! Would recommend!
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Nancy Drew has been around for a very long time and they still are great books and great games! This one is so fun set in Germany it's great! I love mysteries!!
Keana B.
What do you all think happened to the missing girls in the end?
Keana B.
Which Nancy Drew game is your favorite?