Penguin Group
Nancy Drew 56: The Thirteenth Pearl

Nancy Drew 56: The Thirteenth Pearl

by Penguin Group

Nancy is asked to locate a stolen pearl necklace that is unusual and very valuable. She soon learns that strange and dangerous people are responsible for the theft. They harass her at home and intensify it when she and her father go to Japan, until they finally manage to kidnap Nancy and her friend Ned Nickerson when she returns to River Heights. Through clever sleuthing, Nancy is able to penetrate the rites of an amazing group of pearl worshippers, some of whose members are far from devout, and she uncovers underhanded dealings of certain employees of World Wide Gems, Inc, a tremendous international jewelry company. Readers will love accompanying Nancy, disguised as a Japanese girl, in this adventure in Tokyo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nancy Drew 56: The Thirteenth Pearl!
Utica, NY
I always loved Nancy Drew as a kid. A little mystery gets your mind going. Critical thinking and observational skills are great things to cultivate in a child. This will definitely grow their curiosity for reading!
I read a lot of Nancy Drew books in grade school along with my best friend! She actually read all of them! We were both obsessed with the series because the stories were always intriguing and quick to read. I highly recommend them for readers of any age.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Love Nancy drew books! What a classic. Took forever to collect this many. Read all and now ready to sell so someone else can enjoy them. Wish there was more romance.
Falfurrias, TX
I chose this one cause this was the only one that wasn’t an interactive game and meant the actual books but I haven’t read ‘the thirteenth pearl’ yet but I have read MANY other Nancy Drew’s books and I just LOVE them. And I don’t care how you are i think they’re freaking ageless. ❤️🔍💕
London, KY
All of the the Nancy Drew books are fantastic. Not only when I was a child but as an adult too. Being an avid reader I just had to go back and re -read these books again! They are affordable. Any young girl would love these books to read! Or any person who loves a good mystery book!! The cover art is beautiful and grabs my attention.
Churchville, NY
They are marvolous books especially for young teenage girls! I definatly recommend this book for young girls
Spring Valley, CA
This book is really good. By the time I was 12, I had read all of the Nancy drew books- the original ones anyway. They were really good and fast paced and always spooky. This one does not disappoint. If you want something exciting this is for you.
Margate, FL
Nancy Drew books were my entire childhood. I grew up reading and collecting these. They are really great to develop kid's vocabulary and teach grammar while being an entertaining read. Being such an avid reader helped me develop my knowledge and vocabulary extensively and this was my favorite series of all time. They are very affordable as far as books go and I definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?