BY NANA'S

LEAR18077 Maria A.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
Normally these gluten free cookies were not my favorites, but since I started my diet have helped me a lot with anxiety. They are very good, I recommend them.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Delicious and gluten free! yummy!! I need to learn more recipes!! Any good ideas??
Megan J.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
My mother is gluten intolerant, so we've always had to finds ways around it- rice instead of noodles, cheesecake or ice cream instead of cake, etc. products like this not only taste good, they're easy to make and no more "insteads"! triple win!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA
Anna's gluten free products are all gross. I would only eat them if you actually had a gluten intolerance. If not, live life on the edge and go get a Norma brownie or cookie.
amy h.
amy h.
Aliso viejo, CA
Just found out recently that I'm allergic to gluten and my room mate bought these for me. I thought they were going to taste like cardboard but they were actually REALLY good.
Jamie d.
Jamie d.
I totally recommend this product!!! These are amazing!!! Absolutely delicious!!! These are gluten free as well!! Over all it's a great & yummy product!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Soo good- not all gluten free products are good but these are delicious !! Try them if you can't have gluten it want too ūüėĀ
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
I don't eat gluten so I appreciate that they need to be is gluten free so happy I could enjoy a gluten-free treat once in a while
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Very yummy fudge bites It It taste amazing and yummy cant wait until i get to the supermarket and get me more..
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
For a gluten free item this is beyond delicious very flavorful and the texture isn't gross for being gluten free
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Uh. These look divine. Where can you find these?
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Are they good?
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
No Gluten? How good does it taste?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I buy this product??
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
Are these sold at Walmart or krogers?