NAMERAKA Sana Isoflavone Lotion uploaded by Reira W.NAMERAKA Sana Isoflavone Lotion uploaded by Sara J.

BY NAMERAKA

SANA NAMERAKA ISOFLAVONE MILKY LOTION see more...

Nancy H.
I bought this while I was in Japan at a local drug store for about roughly $12. The formula consists the soy isoflavon and albutin which makes your skin moisturized, soft, bouncy and my favorite whitening or brightening. I absolutely love the milky honey like consistency. It's super hydrating with great absorption to my skin. I definitely recommend this to people that are wanting to get that luminous skin that is soft but firm and moisturizing. Plus this is easy on your wallet. Allergy tested and great moisturizing lotion after toning.
Mari K.
Setagaya
I give this product 5 stars because the quality is amazing for being so cheap and easily accessible. It really does moisturise your skin and makes it bouncy and jiggly. It's advertised to make your skin feel like mochi, and it does just that. It's sold at every drugstore and even in convenience stores in Japan at an affordable price of just 900 yen. I personally think that compared to higher priced brands, it doesn't affect my skin as much, but it's good enough to maintain a well moisturised face. For people that would like to find cheaper skincare products, this is perfect.
Sara J.
After applying this on my face, it makes my skin feel so so soft and plump. Your cheeks will feel like mochi😊 its around $9 Aus and the product lasts a very long time. It is definitely worth the money.