Namco Tales of the Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)

Tales of the abyss ventures out into the third dimension with this 3-Ds remake of the 2005 entry in namco's popular tales series. The game takes place in a world where prophecies clue people in to future happenings. Tales of the abyss boasts a revolutionary new free roaming battle system allowing players to move anywhere on the battlefield, a first in the tales series which brings new depth to the intense, high-action battles that tales games are knows for.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Namco Tales of the Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)!
I have become #obsessed with this game! The story is well thought out and entertaining. The characters show humanistic flaws and show growth. The gameplay is smooth and wonderful.
Richardson, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
The game itself has very good character development, plot, and gameplay that allows you post-game bonuses you can apply if you want to play again! I am replaying it right now actually. The only fit I have with it is that there seems to be unfixed, 3DS-exclusive glitches for this remake. :(
Mobile version of a classic super fun game if you like j RPGs don't pass this up its a classic for good reason !
marion, oh
A handheld version of one of my most favorite ps2 games? I bought this when it was cheaper to buy it new last year. One of the first 3ds games I bought.

Looking for your answer?