BY NAMASTE FOODS

Makes Two Batches. Made In A Dedicated Facility Free Of: Gluten Wheat Soy Corn Potato Peanuts Tree Nuts Dairy Casein Made In Usa see more...

Holly K.
Amherst, NH
I have loved the pancakes I've made with Namaste's mix. I substitute eggs and dairy and they still come out delicious! They taste like any other pancake to me - light and fluffy. They freeze well too!
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
This is a good mix. I have only used it for pancakes, but they end up pretty good. I have experimented a little with flavoring the pancakes (banana, chocolate, cinnamon, etc) and they still come out well. This is a good mix for people who are new to gluten free cooking.
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Very easy to make for pancakes. Taste almost like regular. Could be a little bit lighter flavor- sometimes bake up very dense.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
The batter cooks well, the flavor when made as is a little blend but over all good and most important slightly healthier.