BY MASTE #55 in Flours & Meals

NAMASTE 6x 48 OZ PERFECT FLOUR BLEND- This flour blend is well, just about perfect! Substitute one cup of our Perfect Flour Blend for one cup of wheat flour in your favorite everyday recipes- Now you can make grandma's famous banana cake gluten free and no one will know! : GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA11014 see more...

Aleshea N.
Aleshea N.
I have been experimenting with several different gluten free flour mixes. I had bought this a while back..honestly forgot I had it I had it so long but found it when cleaning ALL gluten from my pantry. Made the bread recipe on their website. Takes a long time to cook, BUT even though it kind of looks doughy it isn't. It's very dense but has a nice soft texture, but a little pull. Me and my husbands are chefs/bakers and have made all kinds of fresh breads over the years and so far this has made the best GF bread we have found. Lacking a little in flavor, but great texture no graininess at all! Going to try it cup for cup in our regular bread recipe and see what happens.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Foodie Expert
This brand of gluten-free all-purpose flour is the best I have tried so far. I have used it to bake a number of things including cake, brownies, cookies, bread, and it has yet to fail me. Major win.