BY NALLEY

Fine foods since 1918 see more...

• I love to use this in chili cheese fries. what do you use...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mers L.
Georgetown
Review for: Original more...
I love Nalley Original Chili Beans. The spice is not too overpowering, the meat and beans aren't mushy and it's super easy to prepare!

Unfortunately, I moved over to the East Coast where they don't sell this brand which has left me sad but I'm constantly bugging my friends about this brand.

It's delicious and if I could, I'd eat it all the time. 10/10
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
If there's one go-to meal we make when we're in a rush it's chili and tortilla chips. We also enjoy this over baked potatoes with cheddar cheese. Great simple dish.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
Nalley makes a good canned chili. I like to have it on hand. It makes for yummy 'Texas nachos! Add some cheese and sour cream and you have a hit!!
Margarita G.
I love chili. This stuff is good. Lots of meat n well seasoned. I like to make it with white rice. My son prefers it on top of hot dogs with cheese
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Yummy! Perfect for summertime and making beanie weenies or chili cheese dogs! And they are pretty cheap for the quantity
Chenise M.
Great for when you want chili dogs but don't want to make tge chilli. Very wick Warm up.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
I love to use this in chili cheese fries. what do you use it in?