BY LGENE #5 in Water Bottles

Nalge Nunc 2178-2023 Nalgene Tritan 32oz Wide Mouth, Red Our most popular bottle, available in a variety of colors to help brighten up anybody's gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily. Printed graduations let keep track of your hydration. Dishwasher safe (Please make sure the top does not touch the heating element, or it will melt). Nalge Nunc 2178-2023 Nalgene Tritan 32oz Wide Mouth, Red Features: Extremely durable Resistant to staining Resistant to retaining odors Recommended for extreme adventures Dishwasher Safe - Please make sure the cap does not touch the heating element Withstands temperatures from -40 F to 212 F This bottle is made from Eastman Tritan TM copolyester that is manufactured without Bisphenol A (BPA) This bottle has a recycling code of #7, which means other. It does not contain BPA Made in USA

Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
As a household of athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, we have an entire cabinet of water bottles in our house and these make up the vast majority of them.  They're durable and last pretty much forever - I think our oldest is 10 or so years old and is still going strong.  I'm super clumsy, too, so I drop mine all the time, and while it gets scratched, it has never cracked or broken.  It's also never leaked, which is a huge deal for me because I'd much prefer to throw it in my bag than carry it around with me.  The only thing is that with the wide mouth, I can't walk and drink at the same time because I spill on myself, so I bought a splash guard to go inside to basically make the mouth narrower.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
After an unfortunate incident where my old water bottle spilled in my purse, I got a 14oz. wide mouth Nalgene bottle.  It's awesome!  It's easy to clean, it was on clearance for $7 at Target so I didn't pay much, and I can put it in my purse without it spilling.  Four stars because the 32oz. is too big and the 14oz. is just a bit too small, but that's more a matter of personal preference than a problem with the bottle.
Dani F.
Beaumont
Love my Nalgene! I don't go camping without this bad boy. I've dropped them off small cliffs, out of moving cars, in river rapids, and more without them cracking or losing their seal. After everything we made it through, it was the bottom rack of the dishwasher that finally ended our adventures together, so be careful when cleaning! I bought another soon after 👍🏻
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
I camp a bunch and love this bottle for use around my campsite. During the normal day to day, I'm not great about drinking enough water so taking this bottle with me helps. There is a mouth piece that you can get separately and add it to the wide mouth bottle to help control spilling (especially if you are drinking out of it in the car 😉)
Angela B.
Marquette
I bring my Nalgene everywhere I go. It holds a lot of water so I’m not constantly running to the drinking fountain. I purchased mine at at local sporting goods store, and have it covered in stickers to make it personal. I’ve heard some people say it makes their water taste like plastic, but I have not had that issue with mine.
Marisa E.
I feel like I've played Goldilocks with water bottles and Nalgene was victim of this trail & error testing. I personally feel the wide mouth is too large, especially if you have ice in water bottle, and am more susceptible to spilling water on myself than other water bottles. Not an investment piece for me.
Erika O.
My husband had the really big one and it was great at first. We would fill it up and go Rachel the day. After about 2 months no matter how much we tried to clean it had why looked like dirt on the inside. We hand washed and dishwashed and never seem able to get it out so we had to get rid of it.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
These things are BEASTS! They will not break no matter how much you drop them getting out of the car or being a klutz at the gym. They're fantastic. Well worth the money! You can get them at pretty much any sporting good store! I recommend only using them for water though.
Hannah M.
Vancouver
This a by far a classic. Can take a beating, holds a great amount of water and if you get an insulated sleeve, it’ll stay cold all day. I definitely prefer the wide mouth nalgene with a mouth guard. Can’t go wrong with these great bottles!
Gabrielle G.
My husband and I both love their bottles. Extremely durable. Never have to worry about leaks or losing the cap because it’s attached. Not terrible expensive and they really last forever. They’ve become a household staple for us.
ana  m.
Aptos, CA
Do they break easy?
Rebekah B.
How do you clean your nalgene? After awhile mine started to smell funny and get the soapy taste
Chelsea G.
Do they have different options for the amount of water?
Angie M.
Somebody can tell me the capacity of this bottle?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Has anybody had to order a replacement lid for their Nalgene bottle?