BY LGENE #6 in Water Bottles

Nalge Nunc 2178-2023 Nalgene Tritan 32oz Wide Mouth, Red Our most popular bottle, available in a variety of colors to help brighten up anybody's gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily. Printed graduations let keep track of your hydration. Dishwasher safe (Please make sure the top does not touch the heating element, or it will melt). Nalge Nunc 2178-2023 Nalgene Tritan 32oz Wide Mouth, Red Features: Extremely durable Resistant to staining Resistant to retaining odors Recommended for extreme adventures Dishwasher Safe - Please make sure the cap does not touch the heating element Withstands temperatures from -40 F to 212 F This bottle is made from Eastman Tritan TM copolyester that is manufactured without Bisphenol A (BPA) This bottle has a recycling code of #7, which means other. It does not contain BPA Made in USA

• Nalgene or Camelbak water bottles? What are the pros and cons of ...1 Answers
  • xcellent product. .. I usse bottle for proteins a... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to get a new bottle and have loved the wide mouth Nalgene ...1 Answers
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
As a household of athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, we have an entire cabinet of water bottles in our house and these make up the vast majority of them.  They're durable and last pretty much forever - I think our oldest is 10 or so years old and is still going strong.  I'm super clumsy, too, so I drop mine all the time, and while it gets scratched, it has never cracked or broken.  It's also never leaked, which is a huge deal for me because I'd much prefer to throw it in my bag than carry it around with me.  The only thing is that with the wide mouth, I can't walk and drink at the same time because I spill on myself, so I bought a splash guard to go inside to basically make the mouth narrower.
Eric R.
Columbus
Nalgenes are the most durable water bottles ever made, in my opinion. I was in the Boy Scouts for 8 years and used the same water bottle all 8 years and it still works today. The water bottle was fairly inexpensive. The only thing I do not recommend about this product is if you want to drink it in the car. The mouth opening is so wide that all of your liquid will spill onto you. If you are going to buy a wide mouthed Nalgene, I would also buy a splash guard, which, like its name suggests, guards any splashing or loss of liquid onto yourself. It just makes the mouth opening smaller.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
After an unfortunate incident where my old water bottle spilled in my purse, I got a 14oz. wide mouth Nalgene bottle.  It's awesome!  It's easy to clean, it was on clearance for $7 at Target so I didn't pay much, and I can put it in my purse without it spilling.  Four stars because the 32oz. is too big and the 14oz. is just a bit too small, but that's more a matter of personal preference than a problem with the bottle.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
I camp a bunch and love this bottle for use around my campsite. During the normal day to day, I'm not great about drinking enough water so taking this bottle with me helps. There is a mouth piece that you can get separately and add it to the wide mouth bottle to help control spilling (especially if you are drinking out of it in the car 😉)
Marisa E.
I feel like I've played Goldilocks with water bottles and Nalgene was victim of this trail & error testing. I personally feel the wide mouth is too large, especially if you have ice in water bottle, and am more susceptible to spilling water on myself than other water bottles. Not an investment piece for me.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
I love this bottle. Its large size keeps me hydrated whether I'm at work or outdoors. Cons: it's too large for a cup holder in the car and the cap is hard to clean if you drink from it wearing lipstick. Other than that it is a great, quality bottle for everyday use.
Sunny Chung S.
This bottle is very convenient and it feels good to be sustainable! It is durable and pretty and very easy to clean because it has a wide mouth. Just be aware of putting warm stuff in, washing it with warm water, and pouring it too fast because it may splash!
Hannah M.
Vancouver
This a by far a classic. Can take a beating, holds a great amount of water and if you get an insulated sleeve, it’ll stay cold all day. I definitely prefer the wide mouth nalgene with a mouth guard. Can’t go wrong with these great bottles!
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
I’ve had the same nalgene now for about 8 years and it really does stick by my side. For those of you that hate the large mouth but don’t like the small mouth one either because you can’t fit ice in it, I use a little water guard thing that fits right into the mouth of the nalgene. These things are wicked durable and I would recommend to anyone, whether or not you’re an outdoor enthusiast!
Kelli G.
New Brighton, MN
Easy to clean and use for just day to day or any activity. The wide mouth makenit easy to clean as well. Worried about not being able to drink while you walk or elliptical with the wide mouth? Life hack- throw a bendy straw in it!
I have a nalgene wide mouth at my desk at work and one in my gym bag. When I go backpacking, I bring two plus my camelbak. Stay sturdy and hydrated!
ana  m.
Aptos, CA
Do they break easy?
Rebekah B.
How do you clean your nalgene? After awhile mine started to smell funny and get the soapy taste
Chelsea G.
Do they have different options for the amount of water?
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Somebody can tell me the capacity of this bottle?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Has anybody had to order a replacement lid for their Nalgene bottle?