Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z

This bottle is suitable for warm and cold beverages, it is dishwasher-safe (top rack only) and BPA free. With an easy to open lid, wide mouth and leakproof design, this bottle is perfect for any type of activity. Color: Violet.

Where can I find a good deal in a bottle like this with a wide mouth for easy cleaning?
Start your review of Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z!
Bill L.
Royal Oak, MI
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Bill L.
I love this water bottle. I’ve had it for over 15 years and it has been amazing. It holds 32oz and is easy to fill and bring with me on the go. I use it in the office as well as camping/hiking. Only negative is the cup holder in the car situation. It has to ride shotgun instead of sitting in a cup holder.
Ariana R.
Nashville, TN
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Ariana R.
Sturdy, reliable water bottle. I love the bright color, it helps me make sure I never lose it. Would highly recommend.
Katrina Rhea D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Katrina Rhea D.
I had this Nalgene for years. It’s durable even if I have dropped it many times. Mine is glow in the dark so it’s so cute. It’s a little difficult to use if you want to pack light but if I am working out, this is my go-to water container.
Josey F.
SteamboatSprings
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Josey F.
Always love my nalgene! love all of the different colors and different accessories for them like the splash guard! Also it’s so nice to know that there’s a life time warranty and best part is they’re so affordable!!! plus I love to customize them with stickers!!
Cassondra D.
Fairview, PA
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Cassondra D.
Easy to clean due to minimal parts. Large capacity keeps you hydrated. Tolerates hot or cold beverages.
Shelby H.
Laramie, WY
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Shelby H.
I have had/ used Nalgene's numerous times over the years and they never disappoint. They're hands down the best water bottles no matter where you are or what you're doing. I've used them from just around the house / at work to hiking up mountains and backpacking. I just bought a new one, after not having one for many years, and remembered why I loved them from the get-go. They're easy to fill, easy to drink from and come in an amazing variety of color sizes and top sizes/ shapes. They never have that plastic weird smell ( or much of any smell at all) and are easy to clean. I notice when I have one I drink way more water, which is good as I live in a dry climate and often forget and get dehydrated, and am just so glad I bought one again. If anyone is looking for a great leak-proof, awesome water bottle, Nalgene is the best you can buy. Bonus, they're made in the USA, are actually reasonably priced, and aren't super expensive for no reason as many other brands are. So it's a win-win all around!! p.s. mine glows in the dark which is GREAT for camping!!
Eric I.
Lee Center, NY
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Eric I.
I’ve had the same Nalgene wide mouth bottle for 14 years. It’s been used almost daily and still looks good. The wide mouth makes for easy cleaning. I frequently put it in the dishwasher but also hand clean on occasions.
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
It’s great to have a water bottle that is big enough to clean easily. It holds up to my very hectic life. I always have to have a water bottle around, and it is sealed without leaking. This is a great water bottle to have.
Melissa R.
Omaha, NE
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by Melissa R.
Great water bottle for a great price. Love the mountain design since I bought it on vacation in Colorado at REI.
AnaAlicia D.
Fort Smith, AR
Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z uploaded by AnaAlicia D.
I've had my Nalgene for about 3 years now. It's my ride or die for sure. It holds up to travel and me dropping it all the time. It keeps me accountable on my water intake and they come in a lot of great colors. I would definitely recommend a nalgene for anyone looking for a water bottle! Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle- 32 z