Nalgene

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Love Nalgene bottles. Easy to decorate with stickers, easy to throw in the dishwasher! Can withstand lots of abuse on trips in the car, being carried back and forth everyday to work and out being active on the trails. No nonsense transportation of water and electrolytes!
5 / 5
The Nalgene wide mouth bottle is a game-changer for hydration. Its durable design and leak-proof seal make it ideal for outdoor adventures. The wide mouth allows for easy cleaning and accommodates ice cubes effortlessly. Whether hiking, at the gym, or just on-the-go, this bottle is a reliable companion. Plus, its longevity and eco-friendly nature make it a sustainable choice.
5 / 5
I was shopping on Amazon for a nice water bottle so that I can get my daily intake up. This one is perfect for that. If I'm not going out or having anything important to do, I typically drink three bottles worth. I got three different colours and really like all of them. I got one in Butter, Mocha, and Eggplant. The only downside is that some of the bottles don't come with the demarcations while for others, it has peeled away after some use. This is one small but important flaw for me personally.