BY LGENE

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
emely c.
Pearland, TX
I love this water bottle. When I work out I love to have this next to me the cap is screwed on good so if your running while holding the cap the bottle doesn't break love this lots.
Maggie Z.
York
I loved this water bottle. It held so much at one time. Sometimes it could be difficult to clean out, and I wish I had known that it's not dishwasher safe. I threw it in the dishwasher and the cap melted off! That was my own fault, so I have no complaints!
Christine B.
This water bottle is a must with the temperatures so high in NC...would love it!
I like the narrow top on it, looks like you can't spill anything easily.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Great for kids in school! My son has used this bottle every day in school, I was it in the dishwasher a few times a week and it still looks brand new.
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Gotta have the big bottle and small mouth or else you are on a treadmill trying to take a sip of water and soil down your entire top and the machine!
Shea C.
I love this water bottle! I have only used Nalgene bottles for the past 3 years. They hold together very well and hold the perfect amount of water.
Katie W.
Love these bottles! Everyone in my family carries them. Only down side is they do not fit in any car cup holders but that is my only complaint.
Adriana U.
I love the design of this bottle, i love pink. Sometimes i use this to go to the gym, for my water or for my protein shake. It's really pretty.
Autumn S.
Waukee, IA
I keep this on my desk at work, it's the perfect size so I don't have to fill up every hour and the small mouth makes it easy to drink out of.
Karissa D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the new design of this water bottle. sometimes after my workout, id chug water and with the wider opening id spill it all over myself.
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much this would run and where to buy it from