BY LGENE

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best and most durable water bottles around. They seem unbreakable. I was introduced to these by military friends who use them exclusively. We have several in the house right now, just cleaned a blue one.
Mary Catherine H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have this bottle in pink & it's one of my favorite water bottles. It holds A LOT of water & is easier to drink from than the wide mouth Nalgene bottles. I always spill water on myself with the wide mouth bottles.
Stephanie B.
I love this water bottle. I've had it for about 3 years and it's pretty indestructible. It doesn't get that musty smell and is dishwasher safe. I also like that you can measure the amount of water you're drinking.
Carly M.
Bellaire, MI
Definitely my favorite waterbottle! I take it everywhere with me and never let it go out of sight. It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :)
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love Nalgene water bottles. I have an entire cabinet devoted to them. They are so handy in making sure you drink your water daily. They are also super durable at the gym and during long runs!
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Nalgene is reliable, amazing and high quality! I order direct from them. My kids like the smaller opening, less spills and personally I like it better too ! All nalgene products are great!
Becca T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have both a wide top and narrow top Nalgene, and I love them both! This narrow top is perfect to stop accidental drips and is the perfect width for my mouth! It's lasted forever too.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I absolutely love this water bottle. It is just big enough to hold water and ice, but the mouth is mall enough to drink from. This bottle goes everywhere with me!
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA
I really like the nalgene water bottles! They are big and hold so much so you can make sure to drink the recommended amount every day! Not to mention it's pink so you look cute while carrying it around! :)
Nicole A.
I have been a loyal Nalgene user from Day 1..and still have my original bottle! They are super durable and sturdy, I think I own one for each day of the week. My general preference is the wide mouth, but these are good too!
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much this would run and where to buy it from