BY LGENE

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
Stacy L.
Not a bad water bottle, can't fit typically ice cubes in this one but the pink color is cute and it holds a lot of water which is great for me at work. It does 'sweat' though so thats a downfall. Also doesn't fit in my cupholder, but otherwise great!
Kirstin C.
We have a few of these narrow mouth water bottles from nalgene in our house. I really like the smaller opening to the water bottle because it makes it easier to drink. We have owned the bigger bottles but I like the narrow mouth water bottles better.
Jessica D.
Glassboro
I have never had a more durable and long lasting water bottle. I bought it over two years ago and it has lasted international trips, skiing, climbing, getting dropped, ect. I like the narrow mouth because it is easier to drink from. I love this water bottle. Only down side is it doesn't stay cold as long as some other brands do.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
This is my every day essential, my MVP! I used it every day while I was pregnant to keep track of my water intake, and I haven't put it down ever since. It's sturdy and doesn't give water a plastic flavor (yay for BPA free products!) easy to clean, and I love the narrow opening so I don't spill quite so easy. I LOVE my Nalgene!
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I LOVE these water bottles! I have this exact one - I bought it because pink is my favorite color and I drink a lot of water. I really like that the top of this bottle is narrow. I had one before with a bigger opening and I spilled it a lot. If I had to recommend a water bottle, I would definitely recommend this one!
Rae C.
Fairfield, OH
One of the only water bottles I use. Holds a great amount of water so I'm not constantly spending time refilling it. I also love that it gives how much water it holds so I can easily keep track of my water intake throughout the day.
Kim C.
Perfect for keeping track of how much water I drink per day. Easy to read markings and a sleek design make it an attractive bottle. The narrow mouth makes drinking easy without feeling like your going to spill all over yourself.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I have this exact water bottle. It's been my go to for the gym, work, and on the go. I'm constantly drinking my appropriate water amount so this water bottle is perfect because you can measure how much goes in
alyssa t.
My favorite refillable water bottle. Does not flavor the water and is sturdy. It can fit ice cubes in the narrower top and is easier to drink out of than the wider ones by Nalgene. It is really affordable at under $20 at Target.
Mary H.
I love this bottle! It is very durable and holds a lot of water. I also like that it does not have a straw that has to be constantly washed. The small mouth is easy to drink out of. I also like the strap that allows you to easily carry it or attach it to something like you yoga bag. It is very high quality for the price.
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much this would run and where to buy it from