BY LGENE

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
Taylor C.
Lucedale, MS
Great bottle! Really can't beat a nalgene! I've had the narrow mouth for a few years and it has been on quite a few backpacking and camping trips. Plus side - doesn't spill on yourself as easily as the regular does. Down side - can't really put ice in it so if you do use it for camping and such then it really has no down side
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
Nalgene is a wonderful company that supplies an exceptional product. I bought my dark turquoise bottleneck nalgene about 2 years ago and, yes, I still have it. I honestly have an unhealthy attachment to it. It provides the perfectly sized vessel to transfer 32oz of any type of liquid I choose. It is also BPA free so I know I am not getting something out of it that I didn't put into it. It is also SUPER easy to clean and is durable as all get out.
Kayla P.
These are my favorite brand of water bottles. I bought mine at Meijer (grocery store) in the sporting good isle for 10 bucks. Super easy to use and take on the go! I really like them, it's a great way to stay hydrated! I especially like the narrow mouth because it's easier to drink out of. Highly recommend!
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I love love love this water bottle. I use it every single day. I can keep track of my water intake to make sure I'm staying hydrated easily. I haven't had problems with it leaking, so I trust being able to throw it into my bag and go. It does sweat a little bit, but not terrible.
Maura S.
I don't go anywhere without my Nalgene! They is an all the time essential for me but especially a #beachbag essential. It helps me remember to stay hydrated and its super easy to toss in a bag no matter where I go. I've had my bottle for a little over 4 years and have never had a problem with it leaking or cracking. There's no reason to have another water bottle when you have a Nalgene.
Cassie S.
Erie, CO
I have had several Nalgene bottles over the years and I keep buying more even though they are still a-a-okay after 13+ years of use.

I like the small mouth of this particular bottle style and that to get my water for the day I just need to drink it by noon and again before I leave the office.
Heather S.
I really like the quality and durability of this product. It looks great and there are avariety of colors to choose from. It's virtually indestructible and I always end up misplacing mine before the lid or canister breaks. The narrow mouth is helpful to keep water from spilling out all over. But the narrow mouth also makes the bottle harder to clean. I prefer using the wide mouth bottle with the attachable sipper.
Jennifer W.
Fresno, CA
Really love the durability of this bottle. Holds a ton of water and the smaller mouth piece makes it easier to drink from without water spilling out the sides. The only thing that is difficult about that is if you drink something like a shake and being more difficult to clean out.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
While they are not the current popular faves in the face of the "stay cold all day bottles", I do still love my Nalgene bottles!  I have been using them for over 10 years, specifically this narrow opening bottle. I have replaced them throughout the years just to keep things fresh, not because they have broken or anything like that. They are very durable, and I love that I can clip the lid on to things without worrying about it snapping or breaking. I love my Nalgene bottles!
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I like the narrow head better than the open mouth nalgenes because its easier to drink from (a little harder to clean). Have never had an issue with quality- these water bottles have always lasted me a long time. Use it at work, gym, and when go hiking . Also helpful when keeping track of your water intake. Got a new one at Target recently for only $5 too!
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much this would run and where to buy it from