BY LGENE

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
Lauren L.
Norristown, PA
I have always been a big nalgene fan! I bought them before they were popular. This bottle is very good and sturdy! It's a great investment
Julie H.
Can't go a day without my beautiful pink nalgene! I love the smaller opening and it's perfect for keeping me on track for staying hydrated
Eryn E.
Swansea, IL
I own 5 of these :) Absolutely amazing for on the go and workouts - the narrow opening helps to keep the liquid where it is SUPPOSED to go
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
Of all the waterbottles I have used, Nalgene is by far the best. No extra parts to clean and holds plenty of water. Also super durable
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Definitely a great piece of variety from a company who already has so much good going for them! They don't sacrifice quality either!
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
This bottle is my all time favorite. It's my favorite color ever and is not expensive I always take every where when I'm working out
Christina F.
I really like Nalgene water bottles but I much prefer the wide mouth over this kind. Much easier to fit ice in which is a must for me
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
We own 6 of these bottles and use them every day. I loved these when I was pregnant so that I could easily track my water intake
Yolanda M.
Downey , CA
I enjoy my water bottle and very sturdy and durable have mines for a good six months I highly recommend this water bottle
Danielle W.
When I work out this is my go to work out bottle. I love it. Hold the right amount of fluid and It comes in fun colors
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much this would run and where to buy it from