BY LGENE #12 in Water Bottles

When you need to carry a lot of water without spilling any of it, look to the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan BPA-Free 32oz Bottle. This burly bottle features a narrow mouth that prevents spills and keeps your liquids where they belong. This Nalgene resists odor and stains and has a loop-top cap that won't get lost in your pack or dishwasher. No BPA means this bottle won't poison you slowly, which is nice.

• Is this durable? Does it have a lot of pieces Be the first to answer!
  • Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up ...5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good new water bottle does anyone know how much...3 Answers
Nalgene® Narrow Mouth Water Bottles
  • "It also holds 32 oz of water which is a perfect way to stay on track with drinking water :) " in 1 review
  • "This bottle is very good and sturdy!" in 1 review
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
We have two Nalgene varieties in our house: this and the wide mouth.  The narrow mouth is definitely my preference because there's no issue with spillage when I try to drink.

These bottles are super durable - I've had mine for 7 or 8 years and it's still going strong.  I drop it all the time, and while it scratches, it never cracks or breaks.  We have a ton of these in our house, and I would definitely recommend them to everyone.  I've never had a problem with leaks, and I've only ever heard positive things about these bottles, in addition to having positive experiences myself.  The only "downside" is that it isn't vacuum-insulated like a Hydro Flask or Yeti so it doesn't keep your water ice cold for the entire day like they would, but that's not really an issue because it doesn't typically take more than a couple hours to get through a bottle and it will stay cold for that long.
Emily P.
Rochester, MN
My family owns a few of these and we use them daily. I love that they can hold a lot of water and that I can keep track of how much I am consuming throughout the day. The small mouth also makes it easy to drink from. Only issue is that the plastic on the cap always seems to break over time, but I know you can easily replace the cap. They bottles are a great price, though!
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
This bottle is quality and is large enough to stay hydrated on the go. While it's easier to drink from with the narrow mouth, the downside is that it is difficult to clean inside the bottle. The size also prevents it from fitting in normal sized cup holders.
Liz M.
Ok y'all, I absolutely LOVE my Nalgene bottle. This thing has been my everyday waterbottle forever and I have no intention of replacing it unless it finally falls apart. It is the perfect size to easily carry around and this thing is built like a tank! I've dropped it so many times (even when it is filled full) and it has yet to break on me. Easily my most favorite larger waterbottle ever,
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
How we talk for a second about how durable these bottles are?! Several road trips, dropped on numerous hiking trails, chucked at a wall by a boy having a full blown temper tantrum, and my bottle is still hanging in there like a bada$$!
Mari M.
My Nalgene has been with me through thick and thin lol just kidding. But really it's traveled with me a lot and lasted through a teething German Shepherd puppy. I find that if I don't have my Nalgene with me a forget to drink as much water and will get headaches. I have a 500 ml bottle which is great for me because I'm petite and like to hike a lot it's the perfect amount of water for me. I usually drink 4-5 bottles a day 2-2.5 liters.
Sarah P.
I've had the same purple, narrow-mouthed bottled. It came from Target and was ~$10. I've dropped it. Banged it around. It's perfect.

Easy to clean - just throw it into the dishwasher. Otherwise, you're going to have to buy a bottle brush. It carries 1L of water, which is perfect. The bigger the container, the more water I drink.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Can't go wrong with Nalgene! Love that it is BPA free. The narrow mouth bottle is much easier to drink out of on the go- I tend to spill a lot on myself so this is a must! I do wish it was easier to add ice through the narrow mouth, and it can be difficult to use the screw top on the go, but over all love this.
Miranda M.
Best water bottle EVER!! It is completely spill proof, holds a bunch of water, has a narrow mouth so I can't spill water all over myself, and it is so reasonably priced. The only downside is that it sweats, which isn't that big of a deal. Love this brand!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
My favorite bottle for going to the gym. It’s perfect especially for spin classes when you need to drink and keep moving. The smaller mouthpiece helps for water control so it’s not going all over me.
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Does this styling of Nalgene only come in the pink?
Kelly S.
Is this easy to clean? I always worry about bacteria building up in bottles.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Is it durable?
Jennifer B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have a wide but would love to get this one where can I find it?
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Are the narrow mouth bottle easy to drink from?