Nalgene Multidrink 20 Oz Red Water Bottle

by Nalgene

Nalgenes MultiDrink Bottle is perfect for on-the-go hydration on the trail or in your car. Integrated flip-out straw rotates for easy drinking and zero spills. Ultradurable 100% BPA-free bottle has a wider mouth for easily adding ice. Fits in standard cup holders, making it great for commuters. Attached leakproof lid doesnt use an O-ring, so theres no need to worry about losing anything. Eastman Tritan plastic resists tastes and odors. Dishwasher safe. Made in USA. Capacity: 16 oz. Colors: Red, Gray. Color: Red.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nalgene Multidrink 20 Oz Red Water Bottle!
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
It's great when I exercise I take it with me. It's practically indestructible. It is also a great design, very useful is a great product of great design.
Ashley  L.
Memphis, TN
I have this nalgene in the blue color, but it is the perfect sized water bottle. The durability is amazing and the top is one of my favorites for a water bottle. I use this all the time and love how easy it is to clean!
Sabrina L.
Birmingham, AL
I prefer flip tops with a spout/straw and this doesn't leak. Easy to carry and easy to grab a sip after walking or working out.
Oksana R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I can recommended this product for everyone because it is very qualitative product. this product makes my life easier and more comfortable
Chelsea O.
Avon, IN
I’ve been a fan of Nalgene bottles since I was in college. I recently purchased this style of bottle. I like that you have the option to use a straw or spout. Sometimes the straw will have issues with water shooting out when you open it but releasing some pressure helps. These bottles are almost indestructible! The only downfall is that it sweats when I fill it with ice water. Not bad for a water bottle!
Bina H.
San Francisco, CA
I love all Nalgene products: they never leak and are very durable. The lid is super cool with the multiple spouts and I love how they show the fill lines.
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
I know that the Nalgene Multidrink 20 Oz Red Water Bottle is BPA free, but somehow I always taste the plastic. Thankfully this was a college branded freebie. I will try a Klean Kanteen Stainless-Steel Wide-Mouth Water Bottle - 64 fl. oz. next!
Amanda P.
Damascus , VA
It is an awesome water bottle. I do not really see paying the crazy price for some water bottles but this one is alright
member-74a6a1
Great for my younger son! Fit well in his lunch box and never once leaked! The bright color was his favorite and it lasted for the whole school year.
Cherie H.
Grovetown, GA
Standard water bottle in my opinion. Not really any better or worse than camelbak, yeti, etc. I do feel it kept water cool a little longer than dollar store bottles, but not enough to warrant the price difference. I wouldnt go out of my way to buy it again.

Looking for your answer?