NAKEUP FACE - Stress Zero Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Bonita M.NAKEUP FACE - Stress Zero Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Barbara S.NAKEUP FACE - Stress Zero Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Miranda F.

BY NAKEUP FACE

Brand from South Korea: NAKEUP FACE. Contains 90% sea water, cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Vilma V.
đź’¦This #skincare product multitasks as a toner, facial mist refresher, and as a treatment to use in conjunction with sheet masks and other skincare products. The main ingredients are as follows:

đź’¦Marine deep seawater 90%- Strengthens skin barrier function, anti-inflammatory properties, helps fight free radicals, boosts skin moisture and retention.

đź’¦Perilla Extract- Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties

đź’¦Marjoram Extract- Balances skin tone, anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant, analgesic.

đź’¦Allantoin- Anti-inflammatory properties, increases hydration retention, reduces dry skin, dry peeling skin, thus, helping maintain improve skin tone and texture.

đź’¦Aloe Vera Leaf Juice- Anti-inflammatory properties, speeds up healing, soothes skin.

đź’¦This was a refreshing toner to try. I keep my toners in the fridge for an extra soothing effect, as I have all the issues that this toner helps with. I have combination skin. That can make keeping skin balanced tricky. It helped me realize how irritated my skin was and helped relieve said irritation. Can also be poured into a spray bottle and used a facial refresher such as for picnics, beach days, and other situations involving being outside for prolonged periods of time in the heat.

đź’¦Use under sheet masks and other skincare to maximize your skincare experience.

đź’¦For best results, apply with a cotton round or cotton ball.

đź’¦Warning: Do not use on broken skin or overly irritated skin.

đź’¦This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.

đź’¦Note: This product was purchased at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased review.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
I loved this toner.  It is mainly comprised of sea water which in turns gives the benefits of a smooth, calming, refreshed look for all ages and skin types.  I cannot give you more detail about the ingredients because they were listed in a foreign language on the bottle (which is the only downside I found).  I have combination skin with oily areas mainly around my nose.  I used this toner at night after cleansing and before using my serums and I used it first thing in the morning before putting on my makeup.  It helped by reducing the oily breakouts that I have and made my skin glow with moisture.  With it being comprised mainly of seawater, it has the ability to dry up skin oil and reduce bacteria on the skin which will help those suffering from occasional breakouts. I know if I continue to use this faithfully, I will see more progress.  08l gave me a chance to try and give my honest opinion. I recommend this product.
Bonita M.
Thompson, PA
I received the Nakeup Face Toner free in exchange for my honest review. First let me start by saying that most toners burn my face no matter what I use. I have found that this Stress O Toner is an exception, doesn't burn my face and gives extra hydration. My skin felt energized, and soft without the drying feeling. Stress O Toner is 90% natural sea water, its calming and soothing. Energizes tired skin effectively removing excess sebum,dirt and impurities without stripping the skin. Mild Toner without any harsh abrasive chemicals. Suitable for all ages, I recommend this amazing toner
Brandy D.
Sea Water based gentle toner creates fully cleansed, refreshed & revitalized look. Fragrance free, you can effortlessly & effectively wipe away dead skin cells. Gentle acid for sensitive skin types so its great for daily use. I will continue to use as suggested. I do like the large size. It’s def a great value for a daily use toner, that you can be very generous with. Repurchase? Prob not. Very skin friendly but for me I prefer a toner that is either more moisturizing or one that is going to minimize pores & give a bit more exfoliation.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love the Stress Zero Toner from Nakeup Face!

I love that it has all natural ingredients!

Sometimes my skin is dry and sometimes my skin is oily, so it's nice that it works on any type of skin!

It doesn’t cause any irritation or redness!

It works to moisturize the skin!

It also works to keep your skin hydrated!