BY NAKED JUICE

COCONUT WATER, OG2, FT, (Pack of 12) see more...

• What are the benefits of drinking coconut water?1 Answers
  • What kind of flavor does this have? Is it like water? 1 Answers
  • Este jugo es bueno ? You likes ? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha D.
Owensboro
I've tried a lot of coconut water. Nothing even comes close to this coconut water though. Taste is a ten, quenching of thirst a ten, rehydration a ten. I am in love with this water. The Gatorade Co. Naked Juice 100% Organic Pure Coconut Water, USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, 1 Liter, 6 Count
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I didn't think I cared much for coconut water untill I tried this brand. It has the slightly sweet flavor of dryed coconut wich makes it taste better than other brands. If you are going to get coconut water get this brand because it taste better than the others.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Naked coconut water amazing flavor tastes great and very healthy doesn't need improvement exactly the right taste and flavor!  Love to add this to our greens and when we make our smoothies in the morning. We used to use just regular coconut water this makes it so much more enjoyable. Very good packaging stay nice and cold! Other companies flavor isn't as good! Naked makes the best products! Yes I would buy again!
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
Your basic coconut water, but I like that it comes in a box instead of plastic!! Much healthier. And the texture/flavor is better than a lot of coconut waters. Very healthy and hydrating! Would recommend.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Review for: Carton more...
I love drinking this coconut water for the electrolytes. It’s great for hydration after a workout and the packaging is cute. I only give it four stars because it is very expensive for a small amount 🥥
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
One of the cleaner coconut waters in taste , wish they came in larger cases, I pack these for lunch and these have been key in staying. Hydrated during my pregnancy and helping reduce muscle cramping.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Naked Juice has been one of my favorite for a couple of years now. The coconut water actually fills you up so you're less hungry you should definitely give this a try really good no aftertaste
Ahniyah C.
Review for: 1 Lt more...
I do enjoy the taste of this coconut water. I drank this when I was feeling dehydrated and it instantly helped me feel better. I wish they had a gallon of this stuff. It also can easily be found at most retailers.
Jenny L.
Seattle, WA
I can never get enough of coconut water and naked is always a solid choice. I've liked every single drink I've tried from naked but wish some of their other drinks were less sugary.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pure No Sugar Added more...
Ahh, refreshing, natural hydration without all that extra stuff you don’t need. Bought it at Target on sale! Great packaging and easy to find. Love the large size that cuts down on packaging! Will buy again
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Has anyone tried a flavored version of coconut water?
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
What kind of flavor does this have? Is it like water?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este jugo es bueno ? You likes ?
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
What are the benefits of drinking coconut water?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
How does this taste? I know some coconut waters leave a bad after taste