BY NAKED JUICE

COCONUT WATER, OG2, FT, (Pack of 12) see more...

• What are the benefits of drinking coconut water?1 Answers
  • What kind of flavor does this have? Is it like water? 1 Answers
  • Este jugo es bueno ? You likes ? 1 Answers
Cheryl S.
Saint George
I didn't think I cared much for coconut water untill I tried this brand. It has the slightly sweet flavor of dryed coconut wich makes it taste better than other brands. If you are going to get coconut water get this brand because it taste better than the others.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Naked coconut water amazing flavor tastes great and very healthy doesn't need improvement exactly the right taste and flavor!  Love to add this to our greens and when we make our smoothies in the morning. We used to use just regular coconut water this makes it so much more enjoyable. Very good packaging stay nice and cold! Other companies flavor isn't as good! Naked makes the best products! Yes I would buy again!
Bri D.
Los angeles, CA
Your basic coconut water, but I like that it comes in a box instead of plastic!! Much healthier. And the texture/flavor is better than a lot of coconut waters. Very healthy and hydrating! Would recommend.
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the naked juice coconut water. It's the best coconut water I have tried. Some have a very strange taste but this one is great and very refreshing! I would recommend this to all friends and family!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Organic Pure Carton more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pure No Sugar Added more...
Ahh, refreshing, natural hydration without all that extra stuff you don’t need. Bought it at Target on sale! Great packaging and easy to find. Love the large size that cuts down on packaging! Will buy again
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I am sure that this water is great for your health, but honestly it gagged me. Someone gave me some as a gift, and I felt like I had to drink it, but honestly I could not. I ended up pouring it out and I do not like to be wastefull. It is a great idea! I just wish the taste was different.
Amanda V.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink during or after a workout I feel so much more hydrated after drinking it and it really helps pick me up after a hard workout. I also will sometimes use it to add to my morning shakes as well!
Kaitlan A.
One of my favorite coconut waters available from the grocery store! Tastes super good and fresh. I love to use this in smoothies instead of water or dairy. Adds a nice subtle flavor and plenty of hydration!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Imagine you are just stepping onto the beach in Tahiti, and a coconut falls and hits you in the head. You may just pass out from a concussion, but afterwards you will wake up next to a delicious fresh coconut. So you decide to crack it open and see what the commotion is all about, and then you get a taste of the sweet and ocean-like juice that escapes the inside. It's like the sweet taste of paradise. When I first bought this one, I said to myself is this truly Naked Natural Coconut Water? You bet it is! It reminds me of the time I was in Puerto Rico knocking down a fresh one to crack open and drink, and that took 2 hours! I prefer this brand over all of the other boxed brands.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Has anyone tried a flavored version of coconut water?
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
What kind of flavor does this have? Is it like water?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este jugo es bueno ? You likes ?
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
What are the benefits of drinking coconut water?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
How does this taste? I know some coconut waters leave a bad after taste