What’s your favorite neutral eyeshadow palette brand and do you prefer cream or powder? I’ve been using Naked2 Palette forever and I’m ready for something new.
New York, NY - il y a 3 mois

10 answers

I like zoeva, the caramel melange palette, it blends well with hardly no fallout!
il y a 3 mois
Morphe palettes. Lots of options, affordable, blendable, little to no fallout. My go to for my idea of a neutral on my skin tone is the Fall Into Frost palette.
il y a 3 mois
Wow, thank you guys so much! I’ve really fallen down the rabbit hole looking all these up lol BUT I did come across Nude Palette 9T Neutral Territory which also looks awesome. Anyone try this?
il y a 3 mois
I am liking huda beauty the new nude palette.
il y a 3 mois
Love urban decay & nudes are my favorite! Natural beauty is flawless❤️
il y a 3 mois
Honestly I'm a drug store girl, and prefer powders as I feel they just blend better. As for a few good neutral palettes I like Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette, [product:physicians-formula-butter-eyeshadow-palette-tropical-days-0.55oz] Physicians Formula Butter Eyeshadow Palette Saultry Nights, wet n wild My Glamor Squad, or Nude Awakening
il y a 3 mois
The Too Faced Born this Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette is pretty great. Lots of natural powders as well as some shimmers. Great for all skin tones. I personally have not tried this palette yet but I’ve heard great things about it and it’s the next one I plan on purchasing!
il y a 3 mois
I love the neutrals that are in the Juvia's Place and Colorpop palettes.
il y a 3 mois
Oh man that is a hard toss up. Right now I am digging Jaclyn Hill vol 1, Lunar Beauty Eternal Eclipse, Iconic London sunset to sunrise, and Amorus Cake pop. Sorry those more than 1. Lol.
il y a 3 mois
I love Bobbi brown pallets and also cover girl eyeshadow sticks