Naked2 Palette

What it is: An eyeshadow palette, featuring taupe-hued neutrals in a wide range of finishes.What it does:From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, Urban Decay's Naked2 is packed with always-vibrant, taupe-hued neutrals—including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper, and Urban Decay’s blackest black. Expand your Naked range to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks, and everything in between.What else you need to know: Every shade features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. For easy application, the mirrored case includes a professional-quality, cruelty-free, double-ended Shadow/Blending Brush.Naked2 is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.

Does this palette work on tan tone skins??
[product:urban-decay-naked2-basics-eyeshadow-palette] ?
Start your review of Naked2 Palette!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this little palette! I love how neutral the colours are. The colours compliment my brown eyes so well, but I know it works well with blue and green eyes too because my mom and my cousin both have one of these as well!in reviews
...tried the shadows out at my local Ulta. The color payoff is great and very pigmented.in reviews
I'm obsessed with the makeup pallattes Urban Decay has to offer! They are long lasting and affordable for the quality you receive. The colors are perfect for nights out or just for work! Spend the extra cash and buy this product, you won't regret it!in reviews
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Carrie J.
I love some of the colors in this palette by Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay, but I rarely use the two darkest colors(blackout and pistol) because I feel a little goth if I do - even if they’re correctly applied! The shimmers (half baked, YDK, and Chopper) and browns(verve and snakebite) are my faves! Pigmentation is great - colors last all day for me - I apply the shimmers with my fingertips, though, because I think it stays the best!
Teala W.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
My love for this pallette runs deep!! This is one of my very first Urban Decay products I got for myself. The packaging is very modern/high end looking. There is a little weight to it so you know your getting something nice. There's a full sized mirror on the back side of the lid and a really cute and nice quality 2 sided eyeshadow brush and then of course your 12 different shades of eyeshadow. 8 shimmer colors and 4 mattes. The price is affordable and extremely fair for the quality you get. There is little to no fallout and it goes on SOOOOO easily and smoothly. The pigment is AMAZING!!!! All of the colors build and blend so effortlessly. I have found myself using this pallette EVERYDAY and I have TONS of pallettes. The shimmers are my favorite. My top 3 in order are Chopper YDK and Suspect. I seriously can't say enough good things about this brand or the quality of this pallette. I would 100% absolutely recommend this to anyone and I will purchase this again in the future for myself.
YA B.
Naked2 Palette uploaded by YA B.
Naked2 Palette uploaded by YA B.
It was love at first sight when I tried out my friend’s naked2 yeeaaars ago. I loved the color combinations, pigmentation, and the design of the palette. Unfortunately much better products exist now where the eyeshadow isn’t powdery and shed all over during pickup and application :( barely touched it since I got it but still using it will bit by bit when I need to just to not completely waste it.
Brittanee R.
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the perfect neutral shades!! They are beautiful and great for an everyday natural look. They are also very pigmented and they blend well. I will definitely be using this almost daily and the size is perfect for travel. Naked2 Palette
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this little palette. I think the quality of the shadows are much better than the original Naked palettes. There is a lot of product in each pan, so it will last you a long time. I would definitely purchase it again if I ever used it up. Naked2 Palette
Ashley C.
Picayune, MS
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Ashley C.
So, I couldn't find the original larger palette, but it's the one I use most often. Some of the colors have either been used entirely or missing. They are pricey but, man, are they worth it! My eyes have become more sensitive since I've been diagnosed with me/CFS and fibromyalgia, so I don't do eye makeup too often because my eyes become waterfalls. This makes me sad, BUT I still use it when I think my eyes can handle it.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,704 reviews
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Urban Decay second smaller naked palette. Retailed for $29. Six shadows. Five mattes and one has a satiny finish. It is a cool toned palette. It is good overall. the darkest shade is a little hard to blend. I also found the shades to be a little powdery, but doesn’t end up all over your cheeks. The pigment is medium coverage, not super pigmented. Takes some building to get more color to show. This palette wouldn’t work for people with medium to darker skin tones.
María P.
Ontario, CA
Naked2 Palette uploaded by María P.
Naked2 Palette uploaded by María P.
It is the palette of shadows that I use the most I love its tones they mix very easily they last all day and you can make many combinations
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Naked2 Palette uploaded by MANDY K.
One of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes! I actually like it better than the original Naked Palette for my warmer skin tone. It has a wonderful range of neutrals, shimmer, and matte colors with kitschy names to create clean natural looks or glamorous smokey eyes. They are highly pigmented, especially when using their Primer Potion before application, with "Blackout" being the best matte black shadow I've used from any palette. They blend beautifully, and most of the shades have a very smooth texture, but a couple of the more shimmery have a minimal fall out. The case is very sturdy and protective, so I have no problems traveling with this palette. A bonus is the brush inside that is high quality and great for applying and blending!
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Naked2 Palette uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great palette for everyday. The colors are very neutral. They’re are shimmers, mattes, light, and dark shades. I have green eyes. I love this palette because the colors are great for blending and the brush provided is also great. These palettes are a must have for any beauty junkie.

1,507 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yasmina B.
il y a 6 mois
Fraley B. il y a 6 mois
I like zoeva, the caramel melange palette, it blends well with hardly no fallout!
Gabrielle V.
Canada
il y a 7 mois
Michelle P. il y a 7 mois
I love my Urban decay palette. It is well worth the price. It stays put! It doesn’t rub all over if you rub your eyes. Blends amazing